Welcome To Neighborville! I Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville Is Now Up For Pre-order
Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville
PS4™ and XONE™ – Europe & Japan
- Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville is the newest and upgraded installment in the Plants Vs. Zombies franchise.
- Reunite and meet the new and returning brain-less and botanicals you’ve loved from the previous games.
- The game is bound to release on October 18.
One of the most-loved games for all ages is back with tons of upgrades, new characters and more. Plants Vs. Zombies is here once again with Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle For Neighborville, published by Electronic Arts and developed by PopCap Games. The game is heading to Playstation 4 and Xbox One this October 18.
Plants vs Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is a new upcoming game that welcomes players to Neighborville, a suburban region where all is well. Except that a crazy new coniferous conflict between brain-less and botanicals is brewing! What are you gonna do – call the crops? Soil your plants? Prepare to kick some grass in a plant-on-zombie conflict that will take you to the outer edges of Neighborville and back again.
Featuring over-the-top action that fans of previous Plants vs. Zombies shooter titles have come to know and love, players can jump down into Giddy Park for light multiplayer battles or use the social board to interact with other players and group up. Players will unravel the threats of three free-roam regions, including the familiar central location of Neighborville Town Center, as well as adventuring through the outer edges of Neighborville in the hot and dusty Mount Steep, and the lush and strange Weirding Woods regions.
At the core of Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville is the game’s emphasis on thrilling multiplayer gameplay. Players can battle it out with 20 fully customizable character classes, including returning favorites like Peashooter and Chomper, along with some fresh new faces such as Night Cap, a master of the shadows, and the funky disco queen Electric Slide. The character roster also includes a Team Play class for each faction, Oak and Acorn, and Space Cadet. Additionally, players can join forces and kick some grass in split-screen couch co-op* and online co-op across every mode, whether it is battling through flourishing free-roam regions or jumping into battle in six different multiplayer modes. The fun doesn’t stop there as players can then partake in Festivals after the game’s October launch to unlock new seasonal rewards.
Are you ready to take part in a brand new shooting adventure at Plants vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville? Now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Plants Vs. Zombies: Battle for Neighborville also released an 11-minutes long of weirding woods gameplay footage. In case you missed it, check it out below.
The video above allows fans to explore the Weirding Woods- one of the social regions in Neighborville and provides a better view of the game’s gameplay.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- PLAY WITH YOUR FAVORITE PEOPLE – Ready the Juice Cannons and prepare for battle in six online multiplayer modes, including intense 4v4 Battle Arena in the Funderdome. Plus, you can join forces with your favorite people and experience split-screen couch co-op* in every mode
- FREE-ROAM REGIONS AND MORE – The battle is blooming with Ops mode and three free-roam regions. Squad up with up to three friends in the Giddy Park social region and take back Weirding Woods, Mount Steep, and Neighborville Town Center
- GET GOING IN GIDDY PARK – Jump into Giddy Park from Dave Manor or Zomboss HQ and squad up or battle it out with friends in this social region. Head to the shooting gallery, ride the Ferris wheel, tickle the keys on the giant piano, or dive straight into combat