Welcome Aboard! Close To The Sun Heads To PS4, XONE And Switch This October I Pre-order Now!
Close To The Sun
PS4™, XONE™, and Switch – EU and North America
- Close to the Sun is a first-person horror adventure game heading to PS4, XONE and Switch next month.
- It was first released for PC last May and well-received by players because of its creative concept and fascinating narrative.
- The game is bound to release on October 29.
Close to the Sun is a video game developed by Storm in a Teacup and published by Wired Productions. The game was first released for PC last May and now heading to Playstation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch next month.
Its release last May received a lot of compliments because of its creative concept, abundant and impressive environment and captivating narrative, some also notice its similarities to the Bioshock series. Nevertheless, it’s still a game for horror-adventure fans with tons of puzzle-solving, chase sequences and more.
Close to the sun is played from a first-person perspective. Its gameplay includes picking up keys to unlock doors, solving puzzles, and finding collectibles, while getting an insight into the lives in Helios on the span of 10 chapters. There are chase sequences, that happen in various points across the campaign. Players are required to press button prompts to jump over obstacles. While walking around, it can be noticed that the halls are filled with illuminated shadows, who appear to reenact scenes from the past.
It’s in 1897. Deep in international waters, the Helios stands still. Dark clouds loom overhead as unforgiving waves crash against the hull. Colossal effigies of gold, decorated with magnificent finery, stretch as far as the eye can see.
Born of Nikola Tesla’s vision, the Helios serves as a haven for the greatest scientific minds. An unbound utopia for research, independent from state and isolated from the gaze of society. Free to push the boundaries of matter and time.
Journalist Rose Archer steps aboard the Helios in search of her sister Ada. She quickly discovers not all is as it seems. Grand halls stand empty. The stench of rotting flesh lingers in the air. Silence. A single word is painted across the entrance… QUARANTINE!
Go back to the early 20th century and join Rose Archer on her journey to save her sister in Close To The Sun heading to consoles this October 29, pre-order yours now!
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- First-person horror adventure where surviving is everything
- Problem-solving in order to progress the story: just what happened onboard Tesla’s ship?
- Danger aplenty as Rose pieces together just what happened, having no real means to defend herself
- Teamwork with an ally who helps Rose navigate her way through the ship’s artistic halls
- Nerve inducing exploration – defenseless and weaponless, the keys to Rose’s survival are running, hiding, and quick thinking
- Explore a visually stunning environment Built in Unreal Engine™ 4