Red Dead Redemption II Coming to PC on November 5th Release!
Red Dead Redemption II
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, AU, JAPAN & ASIA
Yes, folks! It’s finally coming for PC users, so rejoice! Three days ago, Rockstar Games finally announced that Western action-adventure video game, Red Dead Redemption II, is coming to the PC on November 5th.
According to Rockstar, you can start to pre-order the game on October 9th exclusively on the new Rockstar launcher which includes some bonuses for the main story and the Red Dead Online. More information will be released next week, so stay tuned folks! Learn more about the PC version on Rockstar’s official website.
Check out the official announcement from Twitter below.
— Rockstar Games (@RockstarGames) October 4, 2019
For the overview of the game, after a robbery goes seriously wrong in the western town of Blackwater, Arthur Morgan with the Van der Linde gang were forced to flee the town. The federation agents and best bounty hunters in America followed their footsteps to capture them. The Van der Linde gang must rob, steal, and fight across the mountainous heartland of America in order to survive. However, there are instances where the gang is falling apart. Arthur must have a choice between his own paradigm or the loyalty to his gang which cherished and raised him.
Meanwhile, Red Dead Redemption II console versions are still available on our website. (PlayStation 4 & Xbox One) So, click the button below to grab your copies right now!
Read more about the game here.
- Developed by the creators of Grand Theft Auto V and Red Dead Redemption, Red Dead Redemption 2 is an epic tale of life in America’s unforgiving heartland
- The game’s vast and atmospheric world will also provide the foundation for a brand new online multiplayer experience
- The Van der Linde Gang – A gang of outlaws, renegades, and misfits, bonded together under the charismatic and idealistic Dutch van der Linde. They have chosen to live outside the law and now fear it may be catching up with them
- The Frontier, Cities & Towns – Discover some of the towns dotted across the vast and varied landscape of Red Dead Redemption 2; from the forests of West Elizabeth to the mountains of Ambarino to the plains of New Hanover to the swamps of Lemoyne
- Wildlife – The diverse habitats and climates of Red Dead Redemption 2 are home to around 200 species of animals, birds, and fish, all of which behave and respond to their environment in a unique way. Deer, bison and pronghorn traverse the plains in large herds, scavengers quickly sniff out carrion, sockeye salmon leap upstream, wolves attack in packs surrounding their prey, geese fly in fixed formations, possums play dead, rodents scamper into tree hollows, grizzly bears bluff charge when threatened, and birds of prey soar on thermals. They all form part of a complex ecosystem and must continually fight for their place on the food chain. The wilderness is at once a bountiful and perilous place, for both man and beast, and any predator can quickly turn prey