Be Part Of The Small Family With A Big Adventure In Bee Simulator Due Out This November I Pre-order Now!
PS4™, XONE™, and Switch – US and EU
- Bee Simulator is a game for all ages that aims to entertain and engage the whole family into an informative game bonding.
- Become part of the tiny family and view the world through the eyes of insects.
- The game is bound to release on November 12 in North America and November 14 in Europe. Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Bee Simulator is a simulation game developed by Varsav Game Studios and published by Bigben Interactive. It is a game made for every player of all ages and all skills. Its interactive story allows players to view the world through the eyes of insects, learn the customs of bees and the important stages of their lives.
The game aims to engage the whole family into an entertaining game that will surely strengthen their bond while having fun. Its mechanics are easy to learn and understand perfect for children and non-gamer family members.
Bee Simulator allows you to explore a world overflowing with life in which you collect pollen, defy dangerous wasps and save your hive. Choose between three game modes including co-op and PvP on split-screen and 2 different versions, an easy one for kids and a bit more difficult one for the adults.
See the world through the eyes of a bee! Compete with other bees in races, collect pollen, perform waggle dances, and explore a world inspired by Central Park in New York. Play it with your family or friends, choosing between three modes, including co-op and vs. split-screen.
When the first rays of sunlight rise above the horizon, the beehive slowly wakes up. Hierarchy and diligence are vital for the well-being of the whole swarm. So you check your wings, measure the antennae degree of deviation, take orders from the Queen, and bee-gin your first independent mission. And that’s just the beginning of your adventures. Suddenly, you learn that people want to cut down the tree that holds your hive. Now your fate – and the fate of your whole family – lies in your small, agile legs and fast wings!
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Single-player story mode presents you with a family of bees. Can you save the hive from the threat of human beings?
- Exploration mode allows you to freely discover a world inspired by Central Park in New York.
- Split-screen mode can be either used for cooperation or competition. It includes three additional maps that make the game even more fascinating.
- A unique chance to see the macro scale world from the micro perspective of a honeybee
- A realistic representation of a place inspired by Central Park
- Three diverse modes enriched with educational elements
- A possibility to interact with the surroundings: people, animals, plants, and other insects
- Lack of violence – it’s a perfect choice for parents seeking a game to safely play with their children
- Relaxing music composed by Mikołaj Stroiński, who was responsible for the soundtrack of such games as The Witcher 3 and The Vanishing of Ethan Carter