Grab Your Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! And Get 1 Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! + Poke Ball Plus Pack For Only USD 145.98 I Buy Yours Now!
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu & Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee
Nintendo™ Switch – North America
Good news to Pokemon fans!
As a celebration for Pokemon Sword and Shield‘s release next week. here at Playasia, we are giving our readers and fans a perfect treat. We are offering an exclusive sale for Pokemon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! & Pokemon: Let’s Go, Eevee! that both come with a Poke Ball Plus Pack. Check it out below!
Another good news if you are going to avail the two, you can have it for only USD 145.98!!!
NOTE: The sale ends on November 11, 2019. Hurry, buy yours now!
Note: This is an official Nintendo product packaged for U.A.E., Malaysia, and Singapore. MDE is actually R1 consoles. Physical Game is US version and all box set content is compatible with all US DLC!
In Case You Missed It…
What is Pokémon: Let’s Go?
Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! and Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! are the two new installments in the Pokémon franchise which is designed exclusively for the Nintendo Switch. It is an RPG from Nintendo where players take the role of a trainer whose mission is to hunt for Pokémon and badges. The two games revealed that the players will be taken back to the first-generation region of Kanto.
In this game, catching Pokémon in the wild is not your only mission. Rather, you’ll also be fighting against other trainers. And of course, you have to gain experience for yourself and your pocket monsters as well.
And since it will be released on Nintendo Switch, expect a lot of use of your Joy-Con’s motion functionality. Especially in imitating to throw a Pokeball at Pokémon.
Read more about Pokemon: Let’s Go HERE.
What is a Poke Ball Plus?
Poké Ball Plus is a controller for Nintendo Switch and mobile devices that can serve as a replacement for your Switch’s Joy-Con controller.
Since the mechanics used in Pokémon GO is the same as to Pokémon: Let’s Go, you can catch the Pokémon by either throwing a Poké Ball from your inventory using the Joy-Con controller (or a Poké Ball Plus).
But just to be clear, this is not a Pokémon GO game. It just happens that both games use the same mechanics for catching Pokémon.
Read more about Poke Ball Plus HERE.
Differences Between The Two Versions?
Although the storyline is similar in both versions, of course, there are still differences. First and foremost, your partner is different. Either you choose Pikachu or Eevee, and it depends on the version you choose. However, the rarity of the Pokémon that you encounter will be different depending on the version that you’ll be playing.
Also for the Pikachu version, Pikachu will sit on your head while you travel in the game. And for the Eevee version, the adorable Eevee will sit on your shoulder.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Enjoy a great value with one of two software bundles as you experience an immersive Pokémon adventure to the fullest—each comes with the Poké Ball Plus accessory and either the Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee! game
- Become a top Pokémon Trainer on an adventure with Pikachu!
- Encounter Pokémon in the Kanto region
- Throw yourself into a Pokémon adventure on the Nintendo Switch system!
- Play the entire game with a single Joy-Con controller or use the Poké Ball Plus accessory, which will light up, vibrate, and make sounds to bring your adventure to life
- Make a throwing motion to toss an in-game Poké Ball, catch Pokémon, and hear one in your hand with Poké Ball™ Plus
- Share a Pokémon adventure together cooperatively anytime, anywhere on one system by using another Joy-Con controller or Poké Ball Plus accessory (sold separately) to catch and battle alongside another player!
- Take your Pokémon for a stroll in Poké Ball Plus
- Gently shake Poké Ball Plus to hear a Pokémon that has been put inside from Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!
- Use Poké Ball Plus to connect with the Pokémon GO* app on compatible smartphones to catch Kanto region Pokémon
- Every Poké Ball Plus contains your very own Mythical Pokémon Mew!**
- Connect Poké Ball Plus to the Pokémon GO* app to catch Pokémon in the real world and gather items from Poké Stops without viewing your smartphone screen—meanwhile, carry Pokémon from Pokémon: Let’s Go, Pikachu! or Pokémon: Let’s Go, Eevee!