Mortal Kombat 11: Sindel is Coming as a DLC Character | Watch the Trailer Here
Mortal Kombat 11
PS4™, XONE™ & SW – US, EU & ASIA
A new character is joining the fight! Mortal Kombat fans, get ready as a new character is joining Mortal Kombat 11. The game publisher Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and the game developer NetherRealm Studios have unveiled the trailer of Sindel as a DLC character for Mortal Kombat 11.
Sindel is also known as the Queen of Outworld. She showcased her skills in the latest trailer. She will be available on November 26 as an early access for the Kombat Pack and will be generally available on December 3. Are you ready to sonic scream with Sindel?
Check out the trailer below.
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
Mortal Kombat 11 brings you the Unreal Engine 3 to experience the new graphics to showcase every eye-popping moment during the battle. With this, the franchise continues to bring the classic cinematic story mode for over 25 years in the making. You can now also give your favorite character new customization with the all-new custom character variation system. Customize your fighters with the various type of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas. It also features the roster of new and returning Klassic Fighters as they battle and fight for victory.
If you still haven’t got a copy of the game yet, better grab yours here at Playasia. Especially for those countries which banned this game (Indonesia, Ukraine, and Japan), you guys can still get the game here on our website. As always, importing is the best option. We also ship globally! So, what are you waiting for? Click the button below to grab yours.
Read more about the game here.
- All-New Custom Character Variation System – Offers nearly infinite customization options, giving players more control and providing a deeper and more personalized experience than ever before. Players can customize their fighters with a variety of Skins, Gear, Special Abilities, Intro and Victory Cinemas, Taunts and Brutalities that can be earned via gameplay
- All-New Story Mode – Continue the epic saga through a new cinematic story that is more than 25 years in the making. Players will take on the role of a variety of past and present characters in a time-bending new narrative that pits Raiden against Kronika, the Keeper of Time who created existence at the dawn of history
- New & Returning Fan-Favorite Characters – Choose from a roster of fighters with unique abilities and Fatalities, with new characters, such as Geras, a powerful and loyal servant of Kronika who can manipulate time, along with fan-favorite characters, including, Baraka, Raiden, Skarlet, Scorpion, Sonya Blade, and Sub-Zero and more
- More Modes, Challenges & Rewards – Packed to the brim with multiple modes, including the Towers of Time, which builds upon NetherRealms’s past games, allowing players to test their skills through various challenges, providing more ways than ever to continue the Mortal Kombat 11 experience
- All-New Krushing Blows & Iconic Fatalities – Showcasing brutal battles like never before with enhanced graphics and animations
© 2019 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.