Coffee Talk English Release – Serve, Listen & Make A Difference | Pre-order Now!
Coffee Talk (Multi-Language)
PS4™ & SW – Japan
- A physical copy of the Toge Productions’ novel game, Coffee Talk, is coming out on January 30, 2020, on both PS4 & Switch in Japan.
- The game will support multiple languages such as Japanese, English, French, and German.
- Pre-orders are now open here at Playasia.
The Indonesian-based indie developer and publisher, Toge Productions finally revealed that the novel game Coffee Talk will be receiving its physical copy in Japan! It is set to hit the Sony PS4 and Nintendo Switch systems on the 30th of January 2020 courtesy of publisher Chorus Worldwide.
Worry not though English-speaking fans, the Japanese version of the game will support multiple languages such as Japanese, English, French, and German!
Coffee Talk brings players in an alternate Seattle where humans are not only its inhabitants. In here, you will also meet elves, orcs, mermaids, aliens, and other fantasy races that live together in the modern world with branching storylines that are based on how you treat them. It is described as “a game about listening to people’s problems and helping them by serving up a warm drink out of the ingredients you have in stock.” We’re getting a huge VA-11 Hall-A vibe here.
Featuring 90s anime-inspired pixel art visuals with colorful casts, and over twenty tracks of jazzy and lo-fi music, Coffee Talk brings out a warm fuzzy feeling that is a perfect combination to your cafe’s warm drinks and late-night conversations with your customers.
Immerse yourself in the stories of the alternative-Seattle inhabitants while completing their orders up to the best of your abilities. The game features dozens of unique drinks out of hundreds of possible drink combinations to make for you to complete your recipe.
You can even unleash your creativity here as you draw a beautiful latte art on the beverages you serve. Provide the customers with your confident works and ultimate customer service and see how the stories go! Jump straight to the trailer.
WHERE TO BUY?
From the dramatic love story of the elves and succubus, into the story of aliens trying to understand humans and other diverse residents of Seattle in different worlds, we will surely have their own world You will be able to sympathize with it.
Are you ready to listen to your customer’s troubles while giving them the best service in your cafe with your special beverages? Get those pre-orders locked in! Reserve yours in the link below.
Enjoy the trailer, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- Tales of people from an alternative-Seattle, a city where elves, orcs, mermaids, and many other fantasy races that live together with humans in a modern world
- Branching storylines, where the branches are determined not by the dialogue options you choose, but from how you serve your café customers
- 90’s anime-inspired pixel art visuals and chill vibes-inducing color palette help to immerse you in the game’s world
- Selection of jazzy and lo-fi music to accompany the late night warm drinks and conversations
- An experience to make you think, feel, and rest both your body and your soul
© 2019 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.