Cris Tales Released The Details For The Game’s Crystallis Region I Read It Here!
PS4™, Xbox One™, and SW – US and EU
Modus Games released juicy details on the game location of the upcoming action-adventure RPG, Cris Tales. The game sets in the Cristallis Region where a coastal town named Saint Clarity is located. Check out the details below.
If you’ve played the demo (available on Steam and GOG) for Cris Tales, then you know that your journey begins in a quiet town called Narim. This is where you’ll meet Crisbell and the first members of her team – her guide, Matias, the mage warrior Cristopher, and old/child-mage Wilhelm. At the conclusion of the demo, our heroes were on their way out of Narim to figure out where the assault on her hometown came from, and we can’t be happier to have more of the game to show now. So, without further ado – Welcome to Saint Clarity.
Saint Clarity is a coastal town where you’ll continue your journey and experience a beautiful new area of Cris Tales. The people of Saint Clarity live in two distinct districts – the lower slums where the workers and common people live out their days doing back-breaking labor, and the inner city where nobles and the elite experience a completely different version of life behind their high wall.
The fashions and architecture of Saint Clarity are inspired by several coastal cities like Cartagena, Barranquilla and many more from the Atlantic Ocean limits in Colombia. The characters reflect much of the vibrant colors and unique architecture found in the country, as well as some of the inequality found all over the world in many locations that rely heavily on tourism for their economies.
On your journey in Cris Tales, you’ll meet a number of memorable characters in Saint Clarity including Enzo, the local Mayor, and the clever and intelligent roboticist Adri.
The town of Saint Clarity takes cues from Colombian coastal apparel and natural events that happen frequently in Colombia, like the surreal Arroyos – rain-fueled flash floods that can carpet neighborhoods and streets – you’ll have to find high ground to avoid getting carried away!
Just like other areas of Cris Tales, you’ll get to see the past, present, and future of Saint Clarity and influence them based on the decisions you make when you play.
As you may have experienced at the end of the demo, Willhelm will be the next party member that will join you after Cristopher, and here’s a quick look at his abilities. Wilhelm’s ability set can be used for direct 1vs1 damage, but with careful planning you can sync his abilities with Crisbell’s abilities to have stronger effects.
These are just excerpts from Modus Games Blog, you may check the full blog here! (GIF images are also from Modus Games Blog)
This enchanting action-adventure RPG is bound to release in 2020. And it is now available for pre-order here at Playasia, pre-order yours now!
In case you missed it…
Look into the past, act in the present and watch as your choices dynamically change the future.
Cris Tales tells a tale of Crisbell together with her fantastical companions as they embark on their journey across a dark and fairy tale world facing a grim future.
Read more about the game >HERE<
Join Crisbell as she embarks her journey across Crystallis and the four Kingdoms in a bid to stop the powerful Time Empress and rewrites the future of the world and all those living in it. Cris Tales is now available fo pre-order here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A Love Letter to Classic JRPGs – Inspired by timeless JRPGs like Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI, Valkyrie Profile, and modern classics like Bravely Default and Persona 5, meet and recruit a unique cast of teammates, challenge myriad enemies, and make your way through an expansive world
- Experience the Past, Present, and Future Simultaneously – Peer into and learn from the past, decide on actions in the present, and alter the course of the future in ways that will reshape the world dynamically depending on the choices you make
- Master Strategic Turn-Based Combat – Warp your enemies into the past or future, synchronize attacks for enhanced group abilities, and master the timing of attack and defense to go beyond your party’s limits in combat
- Uncover a Fascinating Story & Characters – The Empress’ plot to destroy the world is complex and layered. Use your wits and recruit powerful allies throughout the world to uncover and undo her multi-faceted web and make your way to the True Ending of this enchanting tale
- Discover a Beautiful World – Climb aboard an airship or boat and traverse this handcrafted, dark fairytale world. From the shining kingdom of Crystallis to the slums of Vinez, discover each unique location and shape its future