Gang Beasts Physical Release For Xbox One and PS4 Comes This December 13 I Pre-order now!
PS4™ and XONE™ – US and EU
- Join the gelatinous characters and witness brutal melee fight sequences and absurdly hazardous environments in this multiplayer beat ’em up party game.
- The game is currently out digitally for PC, Playstation 4 and Xbox One.
- The game’s physical version is due out on December 3. And it’s now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Good news to the fans of the multiplayer beat ’em up party game, Gang Beasts, the game’s physical release is coming!
The game was developed by Boneloaf and will be published on physical versions by Skybound games. The game was released digitally for PC and PS4 in 2017 and for Xbox One last March this year. And it’s coming to your collection as its physical release approaches this December 3.
The game is set in the fictional metropolis called Beef City where gelatinous characters, melee fight sequences and hazardous environments party games are taking place. The core gameplay involves using various physical abilities such as punching or kicking an opponent until they are knocked out and attempting to toss them over the stage hazards. Opponents that have been knocked down are not completely defenseless, they can fight back to be released.
Gang Beasts is a silly local multiplayer party game with surly gelatinous characters, brutal mêlée fight sequences, and absurdly hazardous environments. Gasp with shock and delight at the spectacle of stupidly pugnacious thugs punching, kicking, and throwing their foes into unspecified hazardous machinery, flaming incinerator pits, and gigantic industrial fans.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Shock – Gasp with shock and delight at the spectacle of stupid pugnacious thugs punching, kicking, and throwing their foes into unspecified hazardous machinery, flaming incinerator pits, and ginormous industrial fans
- Horror – Watch in horror and amusement as gangs of saggy beasts grab, push, pull, and shove their enemies from permanently suspended building scaffolds, unattended ferris wheels, and commercial haulage trucks