SoulCalibur VI: Season 2 Coming on November 25 + Hilde Coming on November 26
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU, JAPAN & ASIA
The wait is finally over, folks. SoulCalibur fans, it’s time to sharpen your swords as Bandai Namco‘s fighting game, SoulCalibur VI, will enter a new season content on November 25th.
Check out the announcement from Bandai Namco below via Twitter.
— SOULCALIBUR (@soulcalibur) November 19, 2019
Along with the announcement of the release date of Season 2, Bandai Namco also confirmed the release date of Hilde as a DLC character. Guys, she’s coming on November 26th! Hilde will be joined by three more DLC characters and one of the DLC characters is Haohmaru from Samurai Shodown.
The game publisher also released the trailer for Season 2 of SoulCalibur VI which highlights what to expect in the upcoming season and Hilde‘s moves as well. Watch the trailer below.
PS: Thanks, Gematsu!
For the overview of the game, SoulCalibur VI, as its name suggest, is the sixth entry in the SoulCalibur series developed and published by Bandai Namco Entertainment. After six years, the SoulCalibur series is back on track with this game. The game sets in the 16th century as it revisits the events of the first SoulCalibur game to unveil the hidden truth.
Finally, SoulCalibur VI is now available for PlayStation 4 and Xbox One. Click the button below to secure your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to have the digital version of this game, we have available digital codes for PSN and Xbox Gift Cards that are ready to be sent anytime and anywhere. Click the button below to order your codes right now!
Read more about the game here.
- The legendary weapon-based 3D fighting game returns to its roots
- A complete roster of returning characters and newcomer
- An epic story mode of the struggle for the two swords
- Unreal Engine: For the first time in franchise history, beautiful and jaw-dropping 3D character models, visual effects and stages rendered in Unreal Engine.
- New Battle Mechanics: Read opponents’ attacks to execute a strategic Reversal Edge to land a counter attack while in guard.
- Multiple Fighting Styles: Choose from a worldly roster of warriors, each with their own deadly weapons, fighting styles and visual flare.
- Dynamic Battles: Spectacular, high-speed battles featuring all-new battle mechanics taking gameplay to the next level.