FLASH SALE: Valfaris for Nintendo Switch
FLASH SALE ALERT!!!
Valfaris for Nintendo Switch
GET THIS DIRECT FOLLOW UP FROM THE MAKERS OF THE SLAIN: BACK FROM HELL
$39.99 – $28.99 USD
Promo ends at November 25, 2019 (GMT+8)
So, what are you waiting for?
Valfaris is a 2D side-scrolling game developed by Steel Mantis and published by Big Sugar Games. On the Steam page of this game, the release date of this side-scrolling game is scheduled for 2019 release. However, there’s no definite date. So, let wait for it, folks!
Let this game take you to another world that sets in a far corner of space. After mysteriously vanishing from the charts, the kingdom of Valfaris has appeared again along with the orbit of the dying sun. Valfaris is a wonderful paradise. However, the growing darkness has now invaded the citadel. With a brave and fearless son of Valfaris named Therion, he will uncover the truth as he challenges himself to fight from the doomed fate and the arcane evil from his beloved home.
Explore into the diverse range of environment in the dark world of Valfaris as you fight to eliminate evil. Fight against the deadly enemies and bosses from being weird to grotesque. Of course, the heavy metal soundtrack is present to make your battle into savagery thanks to the extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant.
- Skulls in space! Gore in space! Metal in space!
- Savagely reduce foes to piles of gibs with an array of brutal weaponry
- Explore a diverse range of tainted environments as you venture ever deeper into the dark world of Valfaris
- Dominate ranks of deadly enemies and bosses, from the weird to the grotesque (and some that are just grotesquely weird)
- Gorge your eyes on devastatingly awesome pixel art hand-crafted by Andrew Gilmour
- Feel the power of a seismic soundtrack by extreme metaller and former Celtic Frost guitarist, Curt Victor Bryant
- Forged from the ground-up by the team behind cult hit Slain: Back From Hell
© 2019 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.