Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XIV Due Out In 2020 I Now Open For Pre-order!
Romance of the Three Kingdoms XIV
PlayStation 4™ – US, JP, EU, and Asia
- It is the 14th installment in the classic video game series, Romance of the Three Kingdoms.
- Join another epic battle, fight with all your might and decide who to rule.
- The game is bound to release in January 2020 in Japan and in February 2020 in the west.
One of the longest-running and classic video game series, Romance of the Three Kingdoms is back with their 14th title, the Romance Of The Three Kingdoms XIV. The very first title of the game debuted in 1985 developed and published by Koei Tecmo.
And this year it was announced that the 14th installment in the classic tactical RPG will be released next year. The publisher also shared that they will return the classic gameplay to the series by using the ruler- based systems from the 9th and 11th game entries, where all actions are taking place on a single, hex-based map.
The game is set to release in January 2020 in Japan and in February 2020 in the Western Regions.
The latest iteration of the classic tactical series is once again set during the fall of the Han Dynasty in ancient China; where battles take place in a boundary-free scramble for land. The game’s map showcases the territory captured and the thrill of expansion using a simplified color system – paying homage to the original Romance of The Three Kingdoms XIV, released on PC back in 1985. Everything from war to diplomatic affairs will be geared toward managing and gathering land as players attempt to spread their strategies at will across the vast China map.
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Triumph over the land, take charge of the fate of China! Conquer territories and fly your colors; The game’s map showcases the territory captured and the thrill of expansion using a simplified color system. Everything from war to diplomatic affairs will be geared toward managing and gathering land as players attempt to spread their strategies at will across the vast China map
- More uniquely personified officers to lead to reunite the empire! Greater individuality among characters will also be on display, with officers from the Three Kingdoms like Liu Bei and Guan Yu asserting themselves at various situations in order to fully immerse players into the game’s rich history
- Rulers with different convictions and tactics bring about myriad gameplay! With organizations now determined through each ruler’s ideals, different game experiences are now possible via different rulers. Even within the same faction, different policies now bring with them different strategies for expansion, making the wise use of various officers a cornerstone of advanced gameplay