Resident Evil 3: Remake of the Iconic Survival Horror Game in April 2020
Resident Evil 3
PlayStation 4™ & Xbox One™ – US, EU & JAPAN
- This is the remake version of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis for PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC.
- The game is arriving on April 3rd, 2020 and it was announced during Sony’s State of Play.
- Japanese Collector’s Edition also available for pre-order.
After the massive success of Resident Evil 2 Remake, Capcom takes on the stage during Sony’s State of Play stream as the game company officially confirmed the long-rumored Resident Evil 3 Remake (or BioHazard RE:3 in Japanese title) is coming for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam. This survival horror game remake will be released on April 3rd!
Resident Evil 3 comes to PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC beginning April 3rd, 2020! Return to Raccoon City as Jill Valentine escapes an unstoppable pursuer in this re-imagining of the survival horror classic.
🌿 https://t.co/wAFcSWPGjf pic.twitter.com/0aYyiUscWI
— Resident Evil (@RE_Games) December 10, 2019
Along with the Resident Evil 3 Remake, it also includes the NeoBards Entertainment-developed Project Resistance known now as the Resident Evil Resistance. This is the 4 versus 1 asymmetrical multiplayer which the four players must work together to escape.
For a brief background, Resident Evil 3 Nemesis is the third installment in the Resident Evil series as it takes place around the Resident Evil 2 events. It was first released for the PlayStation in 1999. After the success in the PlayStation console, it was also ported for Dreamcast, Windows, and GameCube. Now, it’s time to bring back the iconic survival horror game for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC users out there to experience the terrors with Jill Valentine.
PS: If you are going to buy the Japanese version of this game, if you want for uncensored scenes, please choose the BioHazard RE:3 Z Version.
Experience once again the terrifying horrors in Raccoon City with Jill Valentine in Resident Evil 3 Remake for PS4 and XONE. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the BioHazard RE:3 Collector’s Edition (Normal and Z Version) is also available for pre-order. Check out the inclusions below.
- PS4 Game: BioHazard RE:3
- Biohazard RE: 3 Jill Valentine Figure
- Biohazard RE: 3 Art Book
- Biohazard RE: 3 Special Soundtrack 2 CDs
- Biohazard RE: 3 Raccoon City Survival Map
- A fan favorite reborn – This highly requested title modernizes a classic favorite 20 years after the original game’s release
- Up close and personal – An over-the-shoulder camera and modernized control scheme update the 1999 survival horror classic, drawing players into every blood curdling encounter and horrific scare while they navigate the ruins of Raccoon City
- Another side of Raccoon City – Experience another perspective of the once-vibrant city’s nightmarish outbreak of the TVirus, a biological weapon developed by Umbrella Corporation. Jill’s harrowing struggle for survival takes her from the early moments of the outbreak, and overlaps with the events depicted in the acclaimed best-selling Resident Evil 2 before arriving at the dramatic conclusion of the Raccoon City saga
- Intense action meets classic survival horror – Overcome chilling encounters in a constant fight for survival that ratchets up the genre-defining horror game’s intensity. Nail-biting exploration complements the gripping puzzle solving that fans have come to love
- Bone-chilling tension amplified – RE Engine creates a photorealistic apocalyptic setting where grotesque zombies, horrific creatures, and a persistent stalker await around every dark corner. The proprietary engine has fueled a portfolio of acclaimed games such as Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard
- A new strain of survival horror – This online four-versus-one asymmetrical multiplayer experience offers both cooperative and competitive gameplay, where players can create their own survival horror experience in the Resident Evil universe
- Unspeakable Umbrella Corporation experiments – Participate in gruesome human trials conducted by Umbrella Corporation across various maps on the outskirts of Raccoon City as the T-Virus begins to spread
- Unleash your inner Mastermind – Become a notorious Umbrella operative, and push the boundaries of the T-Virus in a variety of insidious experiments. Prevent your test subjects from escaping by using a customizable deck of cards to create a survival horror landscape filled with traps, zombies and terrifying Bio Organic Weapons
- Survive together, or fall one by one – Join a team of four Survivors who must work together using their unique skills to escape the experiment before time runs out. Each Survivor can choose from a variety of melee and ranged weapons such as a pistol, shotgun, bat, sledgehammer and legendary firearms like the Matilda handgun to fend off the Mastermind’s attacks and complete each stage’s objectives
- Built with RE Engine – Capcom’s proprietary RE Engine brings pooling shadows, splattered gore and shambling corpses to life with remarkable visual fidelity. Navigate the decaying urban environment with RE Engine’s trademark high quality gameplay, which has been the driving force across acclaimed games such as Resident Evil 2, Devil May Cry 5, and Resident Evil 7 biohazard