Destroy All Humans! Remake Heads To PS4 And XONE This 2020 I Pre-order Is Now Available!
Destroy All Humans!
XONE™ and PS4™– US & EU
- Destroy All Humans! is an upcoming remake of the game with the same title released in 2005.
- The game’s original humor and dialogue remained the same with an enhancement of updating character models, cutscenes and introducing motion capture.
- The game is bound to release this year and pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
As per the developer, the original game’s dialogue and humor remained unharmed with some enhancements. It includes updating character models, cutscenes and introducing motion capture. The team also used the audio from the original game instead of rerecording and improved its quality for the remake.
The player controls Cryptosporidium 137, an evil alien who arrives on earth in 1959 to harvest human DNA and bring down the US government. Crypto is equipped with a vast arsenal against the aliens such as the Zap-O-Matic and more to defeat enemies. He has psychokinetic powers and an ability to disguise himself as human. He also commands a flying saucer, which is equipped with a death ray to kill opponents. Also, the game has six sandbox locations that can be explored freely. Each location features unique challenges for players to achieve.
The cult-classic returns! Terrorize the people of 1950s Earth in the role of the evil alien Crypto-137. Harvest DNA and bring down the US government in the remake of the legendary alien invasion action-adventure. Annihilate puny humans using an assortment of alien weaponry and psychic abilities. Reduce their cities to rubble with your Flying Saucer! One giant step on mankind!
One of your favorite cult-classic game is back! Destroy All Humans!, is a remake coming to make fans laugh once again with its humoristic storytelling and easily accessible open-world shooter action game. Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Experience the evil side of a 50s alien invasion story
- (Re)Discover why this game is considered one of the funniest ever created
- Faithfully rebuilt from scratch in new galactic glory
- Enjoy Crypto’s unique weaponry like the Anal Probe Gun
- Pose as pathetic humans to infiltrate their fragile democracy
- Use psychokinesis to send enemies flying or bombard them with random objects
- Freely traverse explorable cities from 50s America using your jetpack
- Obliterate humanity’s primitive architecture with your flying saucer
- Includes the restored, much-rumored, never before seen: Lost Mission of Area 42!