Celeste for Switch with Multi-language Options Coming in April
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- Flyhigh Works announced the arrival of Celeste to the physical stores on April 23 in Japan.
- The Switch version includes multi-languages options. The languages available are English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Simplified Chinese.
- Pre-order now open here at Playasia. Remember, we ship worldwide!
Physical + Multi-language?!?! For real? The Japanese game company Flyhigh Works, the publisher behind Cytus and VOEZ, announced the physical release of the acclaimed video game Celeste for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch in Japan for an April 23 release.
Wait, there’s more! For the Nintendo Switch users out there, it’s time to rejoice as the Switch version of Celeste will be available in MULTI-LANGUAGE. The available languages are English, Japanese, Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian and Simplified Chinese.
Watch the announcement trailer below from Flyhigh Works.
For a brief background, Celeste is a platforming video game developed by Matt Thorson and Noel Berry as they collaborated with the art of Brazilian Studio MiniBoss. It was released in January 2018 for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC and garnered a universal acclaimed from the critics. It has also won numerous awards such as Action Game of the Year and Outstanding Achievement for an Independent Game at D.I.C.E Awards, Best Independent Game and Games for Impact at The Game Awards 2018.
So, are you ready for the Best Independent Game to arrive on the physical shelves soon?
Help the main protagonist Madeline on her adventure to climb the top of the Celeste Mountain. During her adventure, help her to fight her inner demons and overcome her fears.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from Handheld Players.
PS: Thanks, Japanese Nintendo!
Join Madeline in her adventures in the physical Switch version of Celeste with Multi-language options coming on April 23, 2020. Here at Playasia, this game is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now.
Meanwhile, if you want to grab the Japanese PlayStation 4 version of Celeste, it’s also available for pre-order. However, it has no multi-language options as of the moment. If there’s multi-language support, we will let you know. So, if you want this version, click the button below to pre-order now!
- A narrative-driven, single-player adventure like mom used to make, with a charming cast of characters and a touching story of self-discovery
- A massive mountain teeming with 600+ screens of hardcore platforming challenges and devious secrets
- Brutal B-side chapters to unlock, built for only the bravest mountaineers
- IGF “Excellence in Audio” finalist, with over 2 hours of original music led by dazzling live piano and catchy synth beats
- The controls are simple and accessible – simply jump, air-dash, and climb – but with layers of expressive depth to master, where every death is a lesson. Lightning-fast respawns keep you climbing as you uncover the mysteries of the mountain and brave its many perils