Real Heroes: Firefighter Heads To PS4 Next Month I Pre-order is Now Open Here At Playasia!
Real Heroes: Firefighter
PlayStation 4™– US & EU
- Real Heroes: Firefighter gives players a realistic point of view experience of the challenges every firefighter faces.
- The game was first released in Wii, Nintendo 3DS, Steam and Switch via Nintendo eShop.
- The game is bound to release on Playstation 4 this February 25, 2020. Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
Real Heroes: Firefighter is a first-person shooter video game first released in Nintendo Wii in 2009, followed by a released in Nintendo 3DS in 2012. It was also in Steam since 2017. And last year, it was made available for Switch users through Nintendo eShop. And next month, Playstation 4 users can now enjoy this game on their consoles.
The game story follows a newly-graduated Fire Academy Cadet starting on a big city fire station. As you take the role, you will learn to use the firefighter tools of the trade like the axe, hose and saw to rescue the survivors and get the fire under control.
In the game, players will work with at least another firefighter with an extinguisher though, in some areas, he is alone. The objective must be rescuing civilians or other firefighters, extinguishing all fires in the area and disabling the causes of the fire to stop spreading. The fire can be in an industrial park, shopping mall, neighborhood and more.
Real Heroes: Firefighter gives you a realistic point-of-view experience of the challenge’s firefighters face. Experience raging infernos and explosive environments in this truly unique action game. Use the firefighter tools of the trade, like axe, hose and saw to rescue survivors and control fires. You take on the role of a new graduate starting out at a big city fire station, gradually learn the tools of the trade and proceed to battle fires and other hazards. Operate the tools of the trade during many hours of gameplay and enjoy beautiful dramatic cinematic scenes. Aim jets of water and pry open doors. Save people and animals from fiery or electrical danger and become a true hero – a real firefighter.
Here below are the game’s features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Realistic AI-based fire behavior delivers a dangerous, even cunning challenge
- Career mode with over 9 levels and many locations
- Many realistic tools such as axes and hydraulic spreaders help you to hack down doors and pry apart crushed metal
- Phenomenal voice cast, including James Marsters (Buffy), Jack McGee (Rescue Me), Michael Jace (The Shield), Jamie Kennedy (Ghost Whisperer) and Jenette Goldstein (Aliens)