Drone Champions League’s Official Video Game Heads To PS4 And XONE I Pre-order Now!
DCL – The Game
PS4™ & XONE™– US & EU
- DCL – The Game is the official videogame of the Drone Champions League – the world’s leading championship for professional drone racing teams.
- Experience flying the original tracks from DCL and experience Drone Racing like a professional pilot.
- The game is bound to release on February 18, 2020. Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
DCL – The Game is the official videogame of the Drone Champions League, the world’s leading championship for professional drone racing teams. The game is under the care of publisher THQ Nordic and developer Climax Studios together with Drone Champions AG and Drone Champions League.
The game is closely modeled on real-life drone flight behavior that lets players learn to fly a drone in-game which they can later apply on flying drones on the real world. This game is for every type of player whether you are a novice or a professional, this game will truly bring out your competitiveness and drive for speed.
Bring professional drone racing to your favorite consoles and fly like a real drone Pilot!
An innovative, competitive, high-speed team sport merges the digital and sporting worlds with a twist. Reaching out to a young audience (in mind or body), experience flying up close with a unique drone show and see how the lines between virtual and reality are blurred.
Fly on the world’s most spectacular drone racing tracks. DCL – The Game is the official video game of Drone Champions League, the leading series for professional drone racing teams. Contenders in the highest mode can prove their flying skills to qualify for the DCL Draft Selection and compete in the real-life racing series. Learn to fly a drone in-game before transferring your skills to the real world.
Learn to fly a drone and be part of the world’s leading professional drone racing teams in DCL – The Game. This is now available for pre-order here at Playasia. Click the button below to reserve yours now!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- DCL The Game is modeled closely on real-life drone flight behavior – so close that the top-performing pilots in the game can compete in the DCL Draft Selection, where pilots will be drafted to real-life racing teams competing in the DCL
- Four distinct flight modes: Arcade mode is perfect for beginners, thanks to the automated altitude control and simplified controls. GPS Mode flies like your standard camera drone, with stabilization and altitude control. ANGLE MODE, also known as a stabilized mode on some models is available on most amateur racing drones. ACRO MODE gives the pilot more control, this is how real drone racing and freestyle pilots control their drones
- Game modes: free flight, time attack and online multiplayer (up to 30 people)
- Choose from 27 different tracks ranging from Torino (Italy), Simatai (China), Laax (Switzerland) and to many other real racing locations and several fantasy tracks. Many more to come
- Physical presets: choose from three unique physical presets for your drone: lightweight, DC19-Standard, and heavyweight for a very different flight behavior. Highly realistic flight physics in these three setups keep competition balanced