Human Resource Machine Deluxe Physical for Switch Coming in March
Human Resource Machine Deluxe
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- Flyhigh Works will bring the physical release of Human Resource Machine in a deluxe edition in Japan.
- Coming on March 12 for the Nintendo Switch!
- It includes Human Resource Machine and 7 Billion Humans games, a guidebook, and 2CD original soundtrack.
Physical release on the way in Japan! The Japanese game publisher Flyhigh Works announced the physical edition of Human Resource Machine Deluxe for the Nintendo Switch in Japan. This puzzle video game is scheduled for a March 12 release. It was announced during the Tokyo Game Show 2019 and it was playable at the said event.
For a brief background, Human Resource Machine is a visual programming-based game developed by Tomorrow Corporation. It was first released for the Wii U and PC in October 2015 then followed by Linux, iOS, and Android in 2016 and Switch version in March 2017. Then Now, for the physical collectors out there, this is the chance to play this in March!
According to Japanese Nintendo, Human Resource Machine Deluxe includes the Human Resource Machine and 7 Billion Humans games, a guidebook, and 2CD original soundtrack. Flyhigh Works also released a trailer for that.
Watch the trailer below.
Here’s the game overview of Human Resource Machine and 7 Billion Humans via Tomorrow Corporation.
Human Resource Machine
Human Resource Machine is a puzzle game for nerds. In each level, your boss gives you a job. Automate it by programming your little office worker. If you succeed, you’ll be promoted up to the next level for another year of work in the vast office building. Congratulations!
Don’t worry if you’ve never programmed before — programming is just puzzle solving. If you strip away all the 1s and 0s and scary squiggly brackets, programming is actually really simple, logical, beautiful, and something that anyone can understand and have fun with! Are you already an expert? There will be extra challenges for you.
7 Billion Humans
Automate swarms of office workers to solve puzzles inside your very own parallel computer made of people. A thrilling follow up to the award-winning Human Resource Machine. Now with more humans!
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the video below from Throneful. (PC Version)
Human Resource Machine Deluxe physical release is coming in March. And, it’s now available for pre-order here in Playasia. Click the button below to pre-order your copies right now!
- More puzzles, more humans, more rippling brain muscles – over 60+ levels of programming puzzles! 77.777778% more levels than Human Resource Machine
- A whole new programming language to enjoy! Where Human Resource Machine was based on Assembly and executed by a single worker, 7 Billion Humans has an all new language that lots of workers can all execute at the same time
- You’ll be taught everything you need to know. Even useless skills can be put to work!
- Feeling stressed out? There are now friendly hint and “skip” systems to facilitate your career’s ascent
- Incomprehensible cutscenes! You will be delighted and bewildered