Katana Kami: A Way Of The Samurai Story Due Out On February 20 I Pre-order Now!
Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story
PS4™ & Switch– Asia & Japan
- Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story is a spin-off swordplay action RPG of Way of the Samurai series.
- The game’s Asia Version comes with a multi-language support option that includes English, Japanese and Traditional Chinese.
- The game is bound to release on February 20, 2020, in Japan. Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story is a spin-off of the Way of the Samurai series.
The game takes players to an alternative version of feudal Japan. The story follows a blacksmith who lives near a pine tree, which is an entry to another world. And one day, a man’s daughter was kidnapped due to his unpaid debts and a strange but kind samurai proposed to help save his daughter.
The game’s Asia version has multi-language options that support English, Japanese and Traditional Chinese. Also, the game’s Japan version is bound to release on February 20, 2020, and that’s next month. Stay tuned for the release date updates on other regions!
Players will take the role of the mysterious warrior who was tasked to raise money to buy the girl. Which requires hard work in the workshop and going through dangerous journeys to the underworld. The game features a daily cycle that directly affects the gameplay. At night, you will visit dungeons where you can face a large number of enemies, gain better and better katanas and obtain raw materials to produce more powerful weapons. While during the day, you will help the blacksmith in his workshop by creating and selling katanas for profit.
Are you ready for a brand new Samurai game that features a day and night cycle? Pre-order Katana Kami: A Way of the Samurai Story now and experience an action RPG inspired by Japanese Folklore. Simply click the pre-order button below to reserve yours now!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Run the sword blacksmith by manipulating the three influences based around the mountain pass. Make money, pay back the debt, and save Doujima’s daughter
- There is a total of nine stances depend on what weapon you have equipped. And each stance has special effects. For example, the “middle guard stance” decreases damage taken from the enemy, while the “side stance” increases your critical chances
- Katana Time – By collecting “orbs” from the enemies inside the dungeon will charge your “Orb Gauge” allowing you to activate “Katana Time”. When Katana Time is activated your health bar won’t damage, weapon durability, increased movement speed, and no knock-back from the enemy
- Kiwami – By evading or blocking the enemy’s attack to create an opening and then attack, you can unleash a powerful attack called “Kiwami”. If there are still enemy nearby you can perform “Consecutive Kiwami” attack at the right timing