Bookbound Brigade With Multi-Language Options For Switch Now Available For Pre-order!
Bookbound Brigade (Multi-Language)
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
- Bookbound Brigade is a side-scrolling adventure platformer game. That features characters from history and literature such as King Arthur, Dracula, Queen Victoria and more.
- Bookbound Brigade Asia Version supports multi-language options that include English, Chinese and Japanese language.
- This is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Bookbound Brigade is a 2D side-scrolling platform-adventure video game that features a wide array of characters and figures from history and literature that we only see in books and docu-series.
The game is developed by Digital Tales and published by Intragames, who aims to give a fresh and brand new twist to the Metroidvania genre with its literary-theme mixed with unusual narrative and comedy. They also shared that the game will surely be a perfect cup of tea for every fiction lovers and history buffs.
Moreover, the game is currently out digitally in the Nintendo eShop. While the Asia Version physical edition with multi-language options is bound to release next month. Multi-language support includes English, Chinese and Japanese.
To banish evil, a colorful bunch of characters drawn from history and literature team up and battle overwhelming hordes of monsters and gargantuan creatures, straight out of myths and folklore. With its unique artistic identity and quirky narrative mixing nonsense comedy and epic grandeur, Bookbound Brigade gives a new twist to classic stories and well-known characters, setting them in grotesque situations and unusual contexts.
Bookbound Brigade is a platform adventure game with 2D side-scrolling graphics (METROIDVANIA). Its gameplay focuses on frantic action combat and strategic use of brigade skills and formations to tackle tricky environments and deadly enemies. Players are in charge of a team of amazing characters who move and fight as one, which grants them complete control over a cohesive ensemble.
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Explore, fight, backtrack, grow your skills and tackle challenging quests and puzzles, as in any Metroidvania game worthy of its name, but get ready for a twist
- There is no single hero in Bookbound Brigade: play as a party of unique characters, each with their own traits and skills, who move in formation and fight as one
- Expect to meet some familiar and less familiar faces, as all the characters, both playing and non-playing, are drawn from the pages of history and literature
- Enjoy distinctive hand-drawn visuals, inspired by book illustration from all time and straying far from the pixel art dominating the Metroidvania genre