Story-driven Road Trip Game Road To Guangdong Comes To PS4 And Switch I Pre-order Now!
Road To Guangdong
PS4™ & SW- EU & Asia
- Road To Guangdong is a story-driven road trip video game set in the 1990’s China.
- Join Sunny and Guu Ma into a long journey that will test their relationship as a family together with a mission to revive their struggling family restaurant.
- The game is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Set in the 1990’s China, join Sunny and Guu Ma into their long journey to the province of Guangdong with their aging but cherished family car named Sandy.
Besides, Road To Guangdong is more than just your typical simulation game. As the player, you will take the role of Sunny, a newly graduated student who will go through a long journey to help revive their family restaurant. Also, she is bound to meet some of her relatives whom she just recalls through faded memories.
Afterward, help her collect recipes along the way for their restaurant and don’t forget to keep an eye on Sandy, the car might not be up for this long journey.
Therefore, can Sunny and Guu Ma maintain their beloved car and overcome their personal history to save the family restaurant?
Game Overview From Excalibur Games
Sunny’s life is at a crossroads. She knows everything’s about to change. Though she just doesn’t know how yet. She glances again at the contract. The good news is she’s now the proud owner of her family‘s cherished restaurant. The bad news? It’s seen better days.
A tap at the door announces the arrival of her aunt, Guu Ma.
Yep, everything’s about to change alright. But the “how” part will be decided by a bunch of strangers she’s only seen in faded photographs.
Embark on a Journey of Discovery
On a mission to revive their struggling family restaurant, Sunny and Guu Ma must visit long-lost relatives in search of secrets that will bring diners flooding back. But it won’t be easy. The long trip with her ageing aunt will truly test their relationship as cultural differences bubble to the surface. Only by making tough choices along the way will Sunny discover what fate has in store for her.
Keep Your Car on the Road
A treasured part of her family for longer than Sunny can remember, Sandy has carried her loved ones through many a crisis. But her beloved car is falling apart and she’ll need a helping hand to respond to this latest emergency. Only careful driving and regular checks under the bonnet will enable her to carry Sunny to the climax of her quest.
With this in mind prepare yourself into an exploration tied with a sentimental touch about family and a long journey to the 1990’s China while maintaining Sandy’s tyre and fuel consumption all the time. Road To Guangdong is now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
Here below are the game’s features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Penned by author Yen Ooi, this captivating coming-of-age tale is set against the evocative backdrop of 90s China
- Play your part in a touching interactive story where your decisions decide Sunny’s fate
- Explore the sights and sounds of Guangdong through vibrant animations and a memorable soundtrack
- Fall in love with a colourful cast of characters, each with unique personalities and rich backstories
- Maintain your car by keeping tabs on fuel consumption, tyre wear and engine condition
- Keep the mechanics away by topping up oil and fuel levels and repairing and replacing worn-out parts