Panzer Dragoon: Remake Is Now Out On Nintendo eShop I Grab Your eShop Cards Now!
Panzer Dragoon: Remake
Nintendo™ Switch- North America
- Panzer Dragoon: Remake is the remade version of the 1995 released Panzer Dragon game. The remake is said true to the original which comes with improved graphics and controls that suit modern gaming standards!
- In addition, the game is now available on Nintendo eShop.
- Furthermore, make sure to buy your Nintendo eShop cards now to download the game.
Surprising everyone last night, publisher Forever Entertainment and developer MegaPixel Studio have released the most awaited Panzer Dragoon: Remake on Switch via Nintendo eShop.
In addition, Panzer Dragoon: Remake costs $24.99 on the Nintendo eShop. Moreover, according to Gematsu, the game is poised to released for PC this winter.
And lastly, as to date, pre-orders for the physical release of the game is not open here at Playasia. But as soon as we have our suppliers ready, we promised to inform you about the pre-order details very soon!
A new, remade version of the Panzer Dragoon game – true to the original, with improved graphics and controls, that suit modern gaming standards!
On a far, lone planet, you encounter two dragons awaken from the ancient times. Armed with a deadly gun from the past, and the guidance of your armored blue dragon, you must fulfill your destiny and keep the Prototype Dragon from reaching the Tower or die trying. – Nintendo
Where to buy Nintendo eShop Cards?
Hurry, get your eShop cards here on our website to play the game now!
|SHOP YOUR NINTENDO ESHOP CARDS HERE!|
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Pilot through seven unbelievably realistic levels ranging from tropical blue ocean cities to intricate subterranean ruins.
- Fight the Prototype Dragon who appears together with evil giant dragonflies, frightening man-sized wasps, giant sandworms, and lethal flying battleships.
- Attack approaching from all sides enemies quickly and without mercy, with improved 360-degree controls and lock-on targeting.