Catherine: Full Body – Coming to the Nintendo Swtch in July | Pre-order Now!
Catherine: Full Body
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JAPAN
- During the surprise Nintendo Direct last Friday, Atlus has announced this game to the Nintendo Switch!
- Remember folks, the Western release date is on July 7th. Meanwhile, the Japanese release date is on July 2nd.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia. So, what are you waiting for?
After the Nintendo Direct presentation last March 26, the game publish Atlus has finally unveiled a surprise! The game publisher has announced Catherine: Full Body is now arriving on the Nintendo Switch console! Are you ready to welcome the remake of this cult-classic game on the Switch in July?
Check out the announcement trailer below.
The game sets in an unnamed North American city as it follows the main protagonist Vincent Brooks. He’s is not willing to offer a marriage proposal to his longtime girlfriend, Katherine. However, an incident happens as Vincent becomes drunk at the Stray Sheep Var aand met an enigmatic young woman named Catherine. Things get smoothly which led to a one-night stand and, later on, turned into a romantic affair. But, suddenly Vincent is now experiencing nightmares as a result of his chosen actions.
Pre-order the US Version, you will get a sheep keychain. Check it out below.
If you are curious about the gameplay, check out the gameplay below from Shirrako.
Catherine: Full Body is coming to the Nintendo Switch in July. Here at Playasia, this cult-classic remake is now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
Meanwhile, the PlayStation 4 and PlayStation Vita version of this game is still available on our website. So, if you want to play this and you are an owner of a Sony game console, click the button below to avail your copy right now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
- This mature action-adventure puzzler will thrill players with a story that delves into relationships and the difficult choices we make
- Choices that will determine your fate in multiple story branches and 13 available endings
- Overcome challenging and addictive puzzles to survive the nightmare
- Play on the go: whether it’s Versus or Co-op mode, it’s never a baaaa-d time to play with your friends