The Coma: Double Cut Physical Release For Switch Comes In August | Pre-order Now!
The Coma: Double Cut
Nintendo™ Switch- Japan
- The Coma: Double Cut features 2 Korean survival horror game. It includes The Coma: Recut, the remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class and The Coma 2: The Vicious Sisters.
- Also, the physical release is bound to happen on August 6, 2020.
- And pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
Collection of Korean horror survival game The Coma: Double Cut will make its way to Japan on August 6. And, wait before I forget, did I mention that it’s a physical release? Yes, you read it right. The Coma: Double Cut will be released physically.
In addition, this collection will include The Coma: Recut, the remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma: Cutting Class and The Coma 2: The Vicious Sisters.
Moreover, brace yourself in a game with a creepy atmosphere and a captivating story to tell!
Evade a relentless killer and survive long enough to uncover the mystery of Sehwa High.
The Coma: Recut is a Korean survival horror. Wherein you are Youngho, a hapless Korean student who, after drifting asleep during his final exam. However, he wakes to find himself trapped in a twisted version of his school, Sehwa High. And he’s not alone. Relentlessly pursued by a psychotic killer, Youngho must evade his hunter while desperately searching for a way to escape the dread-filled corridors and classrooms.– Nintendo
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters
The Coma 2: Vicious Sisters is a Korean survival horror-adventure. As Mina Park, you must venture from your deserted school to survive. Explore the surrounding Sehwa district to uncover the shadow realm’s secrets. And avoid the psychotic killer hellbent on ending your life!
Mina Park, a student of Sehwa High, awakens at night in her school. It isn’t long before she realizes that something is amiss. The once-familiar school where she spends her evenings studying looks twisted by something dark and sinister. She finds herself pursued by someone or something that looks eerily like her teacher. To survive, Mina must venture beyond the boundaries of her school and into the surrounding district. There, she will encounter strange creatures, mysterious strangers, and uneasy allies. – Devespresso Games
If you are fond of Korean Horror movies that revolve around school themes with tons of mysteries and twists? Well, this game is for you! What are you waiting for? Pre-order The Coma: Double Cut now!
Here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A remastered version of indie cult classic The Coma – Cutting Class, the game has been rebalanced and ‘recut’ with new and updated animations, mechanics, cutscenes and art
- Hide – Crouch in the darkness or cower in a closet to stay out of sight and evade the killer
- Survive – Use your flashlight to search for useful items, but be warned – it can attract unwanted attention
- Mystery – Discover notes and clues to uncover the twisted history of Sehwa High’s students and teachers
- Death – Beware the horrors lurking in the dark, lest you bleed out in some forgotten classroom
- The cast of characters and creepy corridors of Sehwa High are brought to life in a hand-illustrated manhwa art style
- Inspired by the real-world plight of Korea’s overworked high school students
- Fear Dark Song’s relentless pursuit to kill you, now with an all-new AI
- Craft items to prepare for critical life-or-death situations or risk permanent injury
- Explore the nightmarish district of Sehwa and discover its dark secrets
- Scavenge resources to survive deadly encounters and afflictions
- Unlock tools and upgrades to reach previously inaccessible areas
- Hide to avoid detection and certain death. Pass challenges to conceal your location
- Featuring vibrant, hand-illustrated in-game visuals and comic strips