Dead or Alive 6 Details Upcoming Version 1.22 Update
Dead or Alive 6
PS4™ & XONE™ – US, EU, Japan & Asia
Game Publisher Koei Tecmo shared some details of the upcoming Version 1.22 update of Dead or Alive 6. Also, this will be the game’s last update.
Moreover, according to Dead or Alive’s Twitter Account, here are the details for the upcoming version 1.22:
1. DOA6 patch Version 1.22 is set to be released on mid- April.
- DLC: Adding “Revival” High Society Costumes
- DLC: Adding “Revival” School Uniforms
- Bug fixes, etc.
2.“1 Premium Ticket” is set to be released on April 16.
3. And lastly, after over a year of updates, patch version 1.22 will add DOA6′s final downloadable content. Current features like online matches, rankings, and the store will remain available. We hope everyone continues to enjoy Dead or Alive 6.
In addition, here is the original post on their Twitter account. Check it out below!
— Official DEAD OR ALIVE Fighting Game (@DOATEC_OFFICIAL) March 31, 2020
Furthermore, Update 1.21a is currently out now, you may check the full patch notes here!
Thanks, The Gamer!
If you haven’t owned a copy of the game yet and seen it with interest, you can still grab a copy here at Playasia! Choose among the Western, Asian & Japanese versions. Get it before it’s gone! You know the drill.
Running out of Digital cards to grab additional content for your DOA6 game? We have got you covered!
|PSN 100 – BUY NOW||XBOX GIFT CARD 50 – BUY NOW|
You may also check out the trailers, features, and screenshots of the game below.
- NEW SYSTEM The Break Gauge – the first super meter ever for the series – gets charged with every attack landed or taken, and by blocking. Once it is full, players can perform either the Break Blow, a flashy and highly destructive special attack, or the Break Hold, a useful counter attack that deals low damage but works against high, low and mid attacks. Both are executed with the Special button; for Break Blow simultaneously press forward, or press backward if you want to perform the Break Hold.
- NEW STAGES – Introducing new stages combined with the fan-favorite Danger Zones, where fighters can use the environment in their attacks. This tournament is set to be one of the most entertaining ever.