Dragon Marked for Death Arriving to the Steam on April 21st | Learn More Here
Dragon Marked for Death
Are you waiting for Inti Creates‘ Dragon Marked For Death to arrive on the PC? Well, folks, it’s time to rejoice as this 2D side-scrolling action RPG is coming to Steam on April 21st.
It’s coming along with the massive update for the Switch with version 3.0.0. The game will be available for USD 39.99. Learn more about the game on its official Steam page! Click here.
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
This game is a 2D side-scrolling action RPG where you can play with up to four players. Play as the four Dragonkin characters! The Dragonkin have formed a pact with the dragon that grants them special powers. You can choose one of the four characters, Princess, Warrior, Shinobi or Witch. You are a part of the Dragonblood Clan. The home you loved was destroyed by the powerful Medius Empire. As you swear vengeance on the Medium, the Dragonblood formed a pact with the Astral Dragon Atruum to grant them the ancient power of the Dragon.
Work together with your companions to discover a whole new realm of possibilities especially when it comes to the enemies and traversing stages. Bosses creep around, so eliminate them with your comrades to take down these larger baddies. Don’t worry about playtimes, there are over 30 main quests and tons of side quests to complete.
Be a part of the Dragonblood Clan to take revenge against the Medius Empire in Dragon Marked for Death. It’s now available for the Nintendo Switch on our website. Click the button below to grab your copies right now!
Read more about the game here.
- Play through the game as one of four Dragonkin characters! The characters, known as the Dragonkin, have forged a pact with dragons which granted them special new powers. You can choose any one of the Princess, Warrior, Shinobi, or Witch characters to play as
- Each playable character has different strengths and abilities! The Princess is a well-balanced DPS character, the Warrior is a Tank class character that protects the party with his high defense, the Shinobi is DPS that places emphasis on movement on tricky attacks, and the Witch can both heal her allies and damage her emeies
- A fascinating and immersive dark fantasy world Carefully drawn pixel art from some of the industry’s best pixelmancers paints the entire picture and brings players right into the dark fantasy setting
- Work together with your companions to progress through stages! In Dragon MFD, working together with you r companions opens up a whole new realm of possibilities when it comes to defeating enemies and traversing stages
- Battle against gargantuan bosses! Absolutely gigantic bosses that are bigger than the entire screen await our heroes. Work together with your comrades to take down these larger than life baddies!
- Dozens and dozens of hours worth of gameplay! Make no mistake, Dragon MFD is a massive game for its genre. With single stages that span 200-400 screens, over 30 main quests, and tons of side quests to tackle, players have tons of playtime to look forward to!