No Straight Roads Multi-Language & Collector’s Edition Now Open For Pre-order
No Straight Roads
PlayStation 4™ – ASIA & JAPAN
UPDATE 07/30: Game Source Entertainment confirmed that there will be no Asia release for the game.
Last time, we have opened the pre-order for the western release of the music-based action-adventure game, No Straight Roads. Now, if you’re looking for the Japanese and Asian versions of the game, you’re at the right place!
We are now accepting pre-orders for both Japanese and Asian versions of the game. Plus, it is also worth noting that we also have the Collector’s edition of the game. However, please do note that the pre-order deadline for the Collector’s Edition of both regions is until mid-May only.
The Collector’s Edition includes a collector’s box, PS4 game, 64-page premium artbook, exclusive NSR drumstick set, and a double-sided 12″ LP featuring the game’s OST.
Meanwhile, the Asian version will also be a multi-language edition featuring English audio and three language options for subtitles: Japanese, English, and Chinese.
No firm release date for the game has been announced as of the moment. However, if you want to secure your copies now, you can reserve yours here at Playasia.
Explore the colorful Vinyl City and help Mayday and Zuke lead a musical revolution. Fight back with the power of music to save the city from corruption and other evil intentions of Tatiana. Secure your copies now!
Read more about the game > HERE <
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A unique music-based action-adventure game that puts music & sound at the heart of the gameplay
- Music is power! Fight an evil empire & lead the musical revolution to take back control of Vinyl City
- Two playable characters, Mayday & Zuke, each with their own music-based weapons and attacks
- An action-adventure with a musical twist. Players can attack, jump and move freely while enemies attack to the beat of the music
- Change the world – with music! Harness the power of music to transform props into weapons and shift between rock & EDM in a seamless and dynamic manner
- Experience 8 extraordinary levels inspired by different genres of music
- Defeat giant, memorable bosses with unique personalities
- An energetic soundtrack filled with awesome music
- Upgrade your skill tree to improve your abilities & defeat NSR