Assassin’s Creed Valhalla First Gameplay Trailer on Xbox Series X
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla
PS4™ & XONE™ – US & EU
Microsoft and Ubisoft take us to another promising look of the upcoming Assassin’s Creed Valhalla in its new trailer. From its beautiful scenery to the protagonist of the game to the encouraging Viking-themed vibe and more. The video is titled as the “First Look: Gameplay Trailer” featured on Xbox Series X.
However, the video appears to be just a new trailer with in-game cutscenes. What we are expecting is to see the game being actually played. Nevertheless, we still get a glimpse of how the gameplay will look like based on some action scenes shown in the trailer.
The video starts with Eivor’s shot of his blue eyes opening. It then swiftly transitioned to the silhouetted Norse temple under the picturesque view of the northern lights. It was then followed by a scene of Vikings feasting and the rest of the Valhalla world that you’ll be going to explore on the Holiday season.
Fire bows, throw axes and get ready for a new Assassin’s Creed adventure with Eivor in Assassin’s Creed Valhalla. The video ends with the same clip of Eivor in the beginning, now with a heavy look as he slowly shut his eyes.
In Case You Missed It…
Assassin’s Creed Valhalla is currently poised for a Holiday 2020 release for Xbox Series X, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, Stadia and PC via Uplay and the Epic Games Store.
Players, follow the grand adventures of Eivor, a “fierce Viking raider raised on tales of battle and glory.” Playable as female or male, Eivor commands a group of Norse people across the frozen North Sea to escape Norway’s endless war and depleting reserves. In order for you and your clan to survive, you must build a new shelter on the hostile grounds of England. You’ll not just provide for yourself but for your people as well. Build, customize, upgrade your village with new structures such as barracks, blacksmiths, and tattoo parlors. Of course, you also have to strengthen your unit through the recruitment of new members.
Continue reading >HERE<
【WORLD PREMIERE TRAILER】
- Write Your Viking Saga – Advanced RPG mechanics allow you to shape the growth of your character and influence the world around you. With every choice you make, from political alliances and combat strategy to dialogue and gear progression, you will carve your own path to glory.
- Visceral Combat System – Dual-wield powerful weapons such as axes, swords, and even shields to relive the ruthless fighting style of the Viking warriors. Brutally decapitate your foes, vanquish them from afar, or stealthily assassinate targets with your hidden blade. Challenge yourself with the most varied collection of deadly enemies ever found in an Assassin’s Creed game.
- A Dark Age Open World – Sail from the harsh and mysterious shores of Norway to the beautiful but forbidding kingdoms of England and beyond. Immerse yourself in the Viking way of life through fishing, hunting, drinking games, and more.
- Lead Epic Raids – Launch massive assaults against Saxon troops and fortresses throughout England. Lead your clan in surprise attacks from your longship and pillage enemy territories to bring riches and resources back to your people.
- Grow Your Settlement – Construct and upgrade buildings that allow for deep customization, including a barracks, blacksmith, tattoo parlor, and more. Recruit new members to your clan and personalize your Viking experience.
- Mercenary Vikings – Create and customize a unique Viking raider within your clan and share it online with friends to use during their own raids.
WHERE TO BUY?
Follow the saga of Eivor and get ready for one epic Assassin’s Creed Valhalla journey. Here at Playasia, pre-orders are now open for both Xbox One and PS4 versions of the game. How to reserve a copy? Just simply click the button below to secure yours!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!