Marvel’s Avengers Open Beta Dates Announced | Learn More Here
PS4™ and XONE™ – US, EU & AU
The Earth’s mightiest heroes will arrive soon in September with the upcoming game Marvel’s Avengers by Square Enix. Of course, before we welcome them to the world of video games, Square Enix, Crystal Dynamics, and Eidos Montreal have revealed the date for the open beta.
Here is the time frame for the open beta below.
- August 7
- PlayStation 4 pre-order beta accses begins
- August 14
- Xbox One and PC pre-order beta access begins
- PlayStation 4 open beta access begins
- August 21
- Open beta access across all platforms begins
Along with the announcement of the open beta date, Square Enix will host another War Table presentation for this game on July 29. So, are you ready for this and join the fight?
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
In case you missed it…
It is inspired by the long-running comic book mythology by Marvel Comics and other media adaptions. Featuring every generation’s all-time favorite superhero team the “Avengers,” Marvel’s Avengers is here as a video game.
Marvel’s Avengers is an upcoming action-adventure video game by publisher Square Enix and developers Crystal Dynamics and Eidos Montreal. The notable characters from the Marvel Universe such as Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, Thor, Hank Pym and more are the game’s protagonists against supervillains.
Relive that superhero dream in you, the game features outstanding storytelling and an ever-expanding universe come together in the definitive Avengers gaming experience.
Read more about the game here.
Be the hero yourself and join Captain America, Iron Man, Hulk, Black Widow, Thor, Hank Pym and more to fight and save the earth against the supervillains. Pre-order yours now!
Here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Play An Original Avengers Story – Marvel’s Avengers is a unique take on these iconic Super Heroes, including Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor. This character-driven story celebrates authentic Marvel heroism and humanity in a cinematic campaign filled with single-player and co-op missions
- Embrace Your Powers – Unlock powerful skills and new gear to build your ideal version of Earth’s Mightiest Heroes. When combined with original, fan-favorite, and classic outfits, there are nearly limitless ways to customize these iconic Heroes
- Assemble Online – Up to four players can assemble online to defend the Earth from escalating threats. The narrative will be delivered over multiple years, with no random loot boxes or pay-to-win scenarios. Every new Super Hero and region will be delivered to players at no additional cost if you own the core game
Marvel’s Avengers invites players to live their Super Hero dreams. Outstanding storytelling and an ever-expanding universe come together in the definitive Avengers gaming experience. Master extraordinary abilities, customize a growing roster of Heroes, assemble into teams of up to four players, and defend the Earth from escalating threats.
Marvel’s Avengers begins at A-Day, where Captain America, Iron Man, the Hulk, Black Widow, and Thor are unveiling a hi-tech Avengers Headquarters in San Francisco—including the reveal of their own helicarrier powered by an experimental energy source. The celebration turns deadly when a catastrophic accident results in massive devastation. Blamed for the tragedy, the Avengers disband. Five years later, with all Super Heroes outlawed and the world in peril, the only hope is to reassemble Earth’s Mightiest Heroes.