Fairy Tail Season Pass DLC Schedule Release | Check Out The Dates Here
PS4™ & SW – JAPAN, US & EU
Are you still playing Koei Tecmo‘s Fairy Tail? If you are, mark your calendars as Koei Tecmo and Gust have announced the schedule for the upcoming Season Pass DLCs of this game.
Check out the schedule below via Steam.
The Fairy Tail Season Pass is a set that allows you to obtain the upcoming content below for a discounted price. As a bonus, “Limited Edition Growth Lacrima x 5” is also included.
The six content items below will be made available in succession:
- August 6, 2020
- Limited Edition Growth Lacrima (x5)
- August 20, 2020
- Additional Friends Set “Levy”
- Additional Friends Set “Lyon”
- September 3, 2020
- Additional Friends Set “Lisanna & Elfman”
- Very Difficult Requests Set (S-Rank Requests, 10-Year Quest, 100-Year Quest)
- September 17, 2020
- Additional Dungeon “Rift in Time and Space”
- The Limited Edition Growth Lacrima can also be obtained as bonus via Fairy Tail Digital Deluxe. If both Fairy Tail Digital Deluxe and the Fairy Tail Season Pass are purchased, a total of 10 Limited Edition Growth Lacrima can be obtained.
- The Limited Edition Growth Lacrima is only available as a bonus for purchasable content. Also, the content might become available again as a bonus for future purchasable content.
- Some of the content included in this set is also available for individual purchase. Be careful to avoid making a redundant purchase.
- For each content item, the date of release and order of release are subject to change.
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
Grab the physical release now!
Grab your digital cards now!
The game follows the adventures of an old magical guild known as “Fairy Tail.” Follow the roles of Natsu Dragneel, a descendant of a dragon, Lucy Heartfilia, a mage and the brand-new member of the guild, as well as the rest of the guild’s eccentric members.
Fairy Tail is returning to Earth-land soon! Are you ready to see all the magic brought to life? Join Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia and the rest of the guild in their next adventure in PS4, Switch & PC!
Read more about the game >HERE<
What to Expect?
According to the Japanese gaming magazine, the main story of the game will last for about 30-hours long. Take note, that 30 hours of gameplay is for the main story alone. Plus, the game also features side contents including character episodes and special costumes which means the gameplay will go over 30 hours. Well, get ready to kiss goodbye to plenty of hours of your life, folks.
For the first time in the series, Fairy Tail will feature game-unique stories that are never seen before in the original manga or anime such as requests related to characters. Choose among more than 10 playable characters and costumes.
Continue reading >HERE<
Enjoy the trailer, story & screenshots for the game below.
Demons, dark wizards, dragons, and cats. You’ll find it all as you start your journey in the land of Fiore and play through the adventures of Natsu Dragneel and Lucy Heartfilia as well as other eccentric members of the FAIRY TAIL mage guild on a fun-filled and thrilling quest. GUST Studios is creating the game under the supervision of author Hiro Mashima, promising a faithful recreation for the FAIRY TAIL world and its unusual inhabitants, including everything from magic to its iconic characters.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!