Mozart Requiem Physical Release for PS4 & Switch Announced | Pre-order Now!
PS4™ & Switch – US
UPDATE as of 30/10: Release date update: Jan 26, 2021
UPDATE as of 03/12/2021: Release date change to October 12
- This is the physical release for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Initial release date is on November 10. But, please remember it might change.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia!
Multiple retailers have revealed that Mozart Requiem physical release is coming for the PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this year. At first, it was scheduled for June 2020. However, it was delayed. The initial release date is on November 10. (Please take note, it might change.)
This game takes you to the role of Mozart as he solves the great mystery through the 18th century Prague. With the unique gameplay, players will find enjoyment in this game, especially, if you a classical music fan.
Here’s the official game description below via the official website.
It’s 1788 and Mozart is in Prague. He is giving the inaugural showing of his famous opera, Don Giovanni. The plaudits he receives are universal, but very quickly the events that are shaking the capital of Bohemia will take his mind off the music.
Far from the footlights, a terrible conspiracy is underway, designed to de- throne Joseph II, Austro-Hungarian Emperor and Mozart’s benefactor. Left bereft and manipulated, the musical prodigy finds himself plunged into the heart of a grand conspiracy!
With murders, sinister intrigue and occult ceremonies going on all around, only his genius will allow him to get to the bottom of this hideous plot!
Join Mozart as he must find his way through 18th century Prague, find the clues and solve the great mystery. Displayed in stunning 3D third per- son, Mozart will need to use all his genius to uncover the various plots, dis- cover how and who has committed various crimes and clear his name be- fore he is charged with Murder!
Mozart Requiem physical release is coming to PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch. Here at Playasia, it’s now available for pre-order. Click the button below to pre-order yours now!
- Full 3D third person gameplay with portions in first person
- Features the historical city of Prague modeled accurately on period maps
- Actual characters, personalities and intrigue from historical records
- Dozens of puzzles to solve
- Complete dialog development and intelligent conversation while interacting with the characters
- Player must finish writing some of Mozart’s masterpieces to eventually solve who is behind the murders
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!