Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back! New Content, New Adventure! | Pre-order Now
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back!
PS4™ & SW – EUROPE
- Bubble Bobble 4 Friends made even more fun with its extended content officially titled, Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back!
- Scheduled for a digital and physical release this year for both PS4 and Nintendo Switch.
- Reservations for the EU version of its physical edition is now open here at Playasia. Supports multi-language.
The 1986 platform arcade franchise, Bubble Bobble by Taito is heading west this year courtesy of ININ Games. The publisher confirmed that the official title of the newest entry in the franchise is Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back! It is planned for a digital and physical release to both PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch this year.
If you’re a little bit confused, yes, Bubble Bobble 4 Friends was already released for the Nintendo Switch earlier this year. Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back! is an updated version of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends. So, for those who already got the game on their Nintendo Switch consoles, you will receive the additional content via a free update once launched in November.
You can watch the announcement trailer below.
Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back! is designed for more exciting and poppin’ fun with the already fun-filled Bubble Bobble 4 Friends. The major addition is its extended content featuring the return of the fan-favorite villain, Baron von Blubba. His invincible character will surely make the game even more challenging and thrilling
Increasing challenges await in its 100 new additional stages! Plus, you can connect and play with players worldwide with its online ranking feature. Aim to get the highest score and compete with the best of the best globally!
You can also call up to three of your friends and play together in the four-multiplayer co-op.
We Ship Globally
Reservations for the EU version of Bubble Bobble 4 Friends: The Baron is Back! is now open here at Playasia.
Take a look at the official features and screenshots of the game.
- Online Ranking Feature! – A newly included feature for Switch will be the much-requested online ranking. This will allow players worldwide to compare their high scores and compete against each other, giving the game an additional boost on replayability and fun
- More Stages – more content! – The Baron is Back comes with 100 unique, new stages: twice as many stages as before!
- The return of the fan-favorite villain, Baron von Blubba, brings additional thrills and makes the new stages quite challenging, given that he is invincible. The player has to dodge him while defeating the other enemies one by one to clear the stage
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!