Upcoming Platformer Tanuki Justice For Switch | Now Available For Pre-order!
Nintendo™ Switch – Europe
- Tanuki Justice is an upcoming action-platformer from indie-developer Storybird Games.
- Play as a pair of tanuki siblings and fight hundreds of enemies in a world inspired by feudal Japan.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
PixelHeart has announced that they will be publishing the upcoming action-platformer, Tanuki Justice from indie-developer Storybird Games. In addition, the game is set to release in Europe in the last quarter of 2020.
Tanuki Justice can be played in a single or two-player mode. In this game players must work together to platform across risky hazards, defend against enemies and bosses, while slinging in an endless stream of shurikens.
So, if you are looking for challenges that will challenge even the most skilled players, check out this game!
Tanuki Justice is an ultra nervous run’n gun in which you play two tanuki brothers and sisters. You’ll face hundreds of enemies in feudal Japan. Varied environments with landscapes of all kinds, retro and dynamic music, sustained action, numerous and original situations and a difficulty reminiscent of good old arcade games. A gameplay both simple and rich allowing spectacular actions. Possibility to play with 2 people for even more fun. And challenges that will challenge even the most skilled players. Time will be your worst enemy. – PixelHeart
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order Tanuki Justice now!
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Dynamic gameplay with visuals that fit the atmosphere
- Dozens of different types of enemies
- Classical shurikens over the head and a giant shuriken for difficult moments
- Playable in single or two-player mode
Thanks, Just For Games!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!