Animal Crossing: New Horizons Fall Update Coming on September 30
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU, AU & JAPAN
It’s time to celebrate the Halloween! Nintendo will release the Fall update for Animal Crossing: New Horizons. Mark your calendars, and it’s coming on September 30. The updates include Halloween costumes, customizations, festivities, and more!
Check out the updates below from Nintendo.
- Growing Pumpkins – Deck out your home and island for all your awesome autumnal occasions by first purchasing pumpkin starts in-game from Leif year-round or from Nook’s Cranny during October. Once your pumpkins are grown, they can be harvested and put to use in pumpkin-based DIY projects.
- Prepare for Halloween – Pumpkins are just the beginning of the Halloween-themed festivities coming to your island. With the big day just around the corner, you can start stocking up on candy early. Find your style for Halloween night by purchasing costumes, like a mage’s dress, at the Able Sisters shop during the month of October. You can even procure body paint and colored eye contacts by exchanging Nook Miles. You’ll also be able to learn Halloween DIY projects from your fellow residents. On Halloween night, your neighbors will be getting in the holiday spirit with costumes of their own.
- Halloween Night Celebrations – When Halloween night arrives on October 31, after 5:00 p.m., neighbors will gather in the plaza, which will be adorned with an array of Halloween decorations. You’ll also receive a visit from a mysterious guest, Jack, the “czar of Halloween.” By giving Jack lollipops and candy, you’ll earn spooky in-game rewards. Be sure to save some candy for your neighbors, too, or you might get pranked! Luckily, you can learn a couple of new Reactions to properly express your feelings of fear.
- Revisiting Dreams – The ability to take a nap and visit other islands within dreams was introduced this summer. Now, you’ll be able to easily revisit dreams from a list, making it even easier to visit some of your favorite islands.***
- NookLink App Update – The NookLink Service in the Nintendo Switch Online smartphone app is also receiving an update in early October. With the update, you’ll be able to use your smart device to perform Reactions in the game.**** How about trying it out for this occasion to let your island visitors know exactly how you feel about their mischievous tricks and treats?
So, are you ready for some spooky feels for Animal Crossing?
Watch the trailer below.
BUY THE GAME HERE
Animal Crossing: New Horizons is now out. Grab a copy here at Playasia!
If you prefer to get the game digitally, you can grab your Nintendo eShop cards here on our website!
Your Island, Your Life!
From the looks of it, we can see the game’s big jump of its improvements from its fresh visuals to the various features in the game and more! Isabelle and Tom Nook even got new outfits! Yes, yes.
Plus, we also get a glimpse of the town’s clothing shop/tailor shop, Able Sisters, with loads of accessories to style your character. From caps to dresses to glasses to socks and more!
So, sit back, relax, and get a nice preview of your soon-to-be island.
【YOUR ISLAND, YOUR LIFE TRAILER】
Enjoy the 27-minute New Horizons goodness below, trailer, features, and screenshots.
- Customize your character and home, and decorate the landscape (with furniture, if you like!), as you create your very own island paradise.
- Experience a robust new crafting system—collect materials to construct everything from furniture to tools!
- Enjoy a variety of relaxing activities like gardening, fishing, decorating, interacting with charming NPCs, and more, as classic Animal Crossing experiences come to life in a fun new ways within the deserted-island setting.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!