Street Fighter V: Champion Edition DLC Character Dan Hibiki Preview Trailer
Street Fighter V: Champion Edition
Good news Street Fighter fans, the Master of Saikyo, Dan Hibiki is coming to Street Fighter V: Champion Edition as a DLC character. In addition, according to VG247, Dan Habiki will arrive this winter and he will be the first character of Street Fighter V’s final season.
Moreover, check out the preview trailer below!
A mainstay from the Street Fighter Alpha series and last appearing in Street Fighter IV, Dan Hibiki will be bringing his (over) confidence and iconic “Taunt” to Street Fighter V. A training partner of Ryu and Ken, Dan considers himself well-equipped to “school” other players with his unique Saikyo-ryu (“Strongest Style”) fighting style.
The preview trailer is also available in Japanese, watch it here!
WHERE TO BUY?
Haven’t got the game yet? We got you! Grab yours now here at Playasia.
|STEAM CARD||PSN CARD|
|BUY NOW!||BUY YOUR PSN CARDS NOW!|
Rule the ring and get ready to be the Champion of all Champions! This all-new knockout edition comes packed with every single piece of DLC from both Street Fighter V and Street Fighter V: Arcade Edition, excluding the Fighting Chance costumes, brand collaboration costumes, and Capcom Pro Tour DLC. Nevertheless, the Champion Edition adds each character, stage and costume that were released after Arcade Edition.
Choose from the whopping 40 character options with the addition of Street Fighter III’s antagonist, Gill. Unleash their most iconic and intense attacks in the 34 stages that will be featured in the game. Plus, dress up your character and look for the best fighting attire in the over 200 costumes that have been introduced since Street Fighter V’s launch in 2016.
Read more about the game >HERE<
For more details about the game, you can watch the announcement trailer below, as well as the game’s features and screenshots.
- New V-Skills – Each character will receive a new V-Skill 2, adding even more depth to the combat system
- Balance Update – New gameplay improvements and character-specific updates
- New Challengers – 11 new challengers (including Gill) have been added to the game after Arcade Edition and will be included in Champion Edition, with one additional soon-to-be-announced character bringing the total to 12. All downloadable content characters released after the original version are available for current players by using earned Fight Money or real money
- PlayStation 4 and PC Cross-Platform Play – Current players and future owners of Street Fighter V: Champion Edition will be placed into the same player pool, with PlayStation 4 and PC cross-platform play continuing to unite fans into a unified player base
- Stay Updated – The initial Street Fighter V purchase is still the only one that consumers need to make to ensure they always have the most up-to-date version of the title
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!