Super Smash Bros. Ultimate New Fighter To Join The Roster
Super Smash Bros. Ultimate
Nintendo™ Switch – US, EU & JAPAN
Are you still playing the biggest crossover video game, Super Smash Bros. Ultimate? Get ready as a new character is joining the roster soon. Nintendo will announce the next fighter as downloadable content on October 1 at 7:00 a.m PT/ 10:00 a. ET/ 10:00 p.m HKG time. Watch the announcement presentation on Youtube!
The presentation will be a three-minute presentation featuring the game’s director, Masahiro Sakurai, as he gives a brief message. So, are you ready for this?
Thanks, Gematsu for the info!
Here’s the overview of the game from Nintendo.
Legendary game worlds and fighters collide in the ultimate showdown — a new entry in the Super Smash Bros. series for the Nintendo Switch system! New fighters, like Inkling from the Splatoon series and Ridley from the Metroid series, make their Super Smash Bros. series debut alongside every Super Smash Bros. fighter in the series…EVER! Faster combat, new items, new attacks, new defensive options, and more will keep the battle raging whether you’re at home or on the go.
If you still haven’t got a copy of Nintendo’s most famous crossover fighting game, you’re in luck! Super Smash Bros. Ultimate is still available here at Playasia. We ship globally! You know the drill.
You can check out the trailers, features, and screenshots for the game below.
- New fighters, new stages, AND every fighter ever featured in the series… EVER!
- Inkling from the Splatoon series join the roster
- Ridley from the Metroid series also joins the fight
- Returning fighters include Wolf, Ice Climbers, Pokémon Trainer and more
- Elevate the Super Smash Bros. experience to new heights with faster combat, new attacks, new items, and new defensive options
- Hold a 4 player free-for-all, or kick it up to 8-player battles*
- All current Super Smash Bros. series amiibo™ figures are supported
Read more about the game >HERE<
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!