Azur Lane: Crosswave Switch Western Release in February 2021 | Learn More Here
Azur Lane: Crosswave
PS4™ & Switch – US, JAPAN & ASIA
Get ready, folks, if you are getting the Switch version of Azur Lane: Crosswave. The game publisher Idea Factory International has revealed the release time frame of this upcoming Western release for the Switch. Folks, it’s coming in February 2021.
The Switch version adds more contents such as:
- Taihou and Formidable as playable characters which are DLC characters in the PS4 and PC versions
- Each character will have three support characters and additional story content
- Updated photo mode
So, are you ready for this, folks? However, the Western Switch version is not yet available for pre-order here at Playasia. We will announce it, soon! Patience is a virtue.
WHERE TO BUY?
Looking for a copy of Azur Lane: Crosswave’s Japanese Switch port? Look no further because it’s now available here at Playasia. We ship worldwide. You know the drill.
Azur Lane: Crosswave is now available for PS4 & PC via Steam. And, if you prefer to pick up the Commander’s Calendar Edition, you can get it here at Playasia! Check out the inclusions below.
What’s in the box?
- Collector’s Box
- PS4 Game: Azur Lane: Crosswave
- Reversible Cover Sleeve
- 12 page Art Desk Calendar(164mm x 134mm)
**while supplies last.
For a brief background, Azur Lane is a famous side-scrolling video game that was first released for iOS and Android in 2017. After the massive success in China, the game spread its popularity in Japan. This game has adapted several entertainment outlets such as manga and novelizations. Azur Lane: Crosswave originally released in Japan last August for PS4. It was then followed by its English localization for PS4 and Steam.
Enjoy the features, and screenshots for the game below
- Ships at Bae – Players will need to defeat enemy ships and meet special criteria to unlock and customize new characters. Swap weapons and even cute accessories to fit your needs as the top commander of the seas! With a multitude of characters to collect each equipped with unique strengths and abilities and NPCs to unlock, every player will definitely find their favorite commander to customize!
- Ready Your Torpedoes and Set Sail – Before you set sail, players can prepare their character units, formations, and equipment. Customizing and preparing your formation ahead of battle is crucial!
- Glide and Weave – Don’t just sit out there like a buoy! Prepare yourself and input your attacks! Pay close attention to aerial bombs, underwater torpedoes, and incoming projectiles. Launch and aim your torpedoes, shoot down incoming aerial attacks with your anti-air guns, and swiftly glide past any incoming missiles!
- Unreal Big Fish – Azur Lane: Crosswave uses the Unreal Engine and it brings your favorite 2D characters in the original mobile app come to life in this 3D, cel-shaded world!
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!