Forward to the Sky Japanese English Release for Switch | Open for Pre-order
Forward to the Sky
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan
- AnimuGame’s 2015-released PC game, Forward to the Sky is arriving on Nintendo Switch physically in early 2021.
- Forward to the Sky for Nintendo Switch is now listed as pre-order here in our store.
- Place your orders before Nov. 16 and get it with free shipping!
Earlier this year, publisher Cosen announced that they will be releasing AnimuGame’s 3D action-adventure game, Forward to the Sky to the Nintendo Switch physically. Originally, the game was planned to arrive on Switch in 2020 with some additional features. However, the company announced that they have to delay the game until the early Spring of 2021.
For those who are not familiar, Forward to the Sky was first launched on Steam in 2015. Now, if you are planning to pick up the physical release of the game on the Nintendo Switch, you’re in luck!
Forward to the Sky is open for pre-order on our store. It’s a Japanese version that features multi-language support.
Audio: Japanese & English
Subtitles: Japanese, English, German, Spanish, Traditional Chinese, Simplified Chinese, Korean
So, if you’re going to reserve a copy, just click the button below to secure yours! Oh, and don’t forget that in commemoration of our 18th anniversary, all orders under 2kgs and placed before Nov. 16, 2020, will receive Free Shipping.
Here’s a brief overview of the game on its Steam page:
Once upon a time, there was a great tower in the sky. People were mining crystal with delight during the prosperous days. Until that disaster happened…… Time past, the history had been forgotten. And now, it emerged from the clouds again – the sky tower.
Reveal the story of the sky tower!
Forward to the Sky is a third person action adventure game in the sky tower ruin. You are going to collect all the crystal pieces to connect the story and everything will be revealed once Princess reaches the top level.
Venture a monster-infested grounds, solve puzzles, discover the hidden history of the tower, and solve your kingdom’s crisis! Will you be picking up this game?
- Puzzle platforming, focus more on puzzles also features a mixture of action and adventure gameplay
- Relaxing mood, bright art, adventurous but peaceful music, simple control and combat
- A game everyone are able to finish and provides additional fun of difficulty to hardcore players
- Japanese voice-overs
- Difficulty options (normal, easy, and hard)
- Additional boss battles
- All event CG have been newly drawn for Switch
- Monster Wave for battle specialists
- Tower Run Game – Run through a tower to collect crystals
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!