KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch Physical Release Launching in December 2020
KORG Gadget for Nintendo Switch
Nintendo™ Switch – North America
- KORG Gadget for the Nintendo Switch physical release will launch in North America.
- The game allows you to compose music anywhere on-the-go.
- Now open for reservation here at Playasia.
Release date: 4 Dec 2020
The 2018 digitally released music composition video game is getting a retail release very soon. Nicalis announced that they are partnering up with DETUNE Ltd. and KORG Inc. to release KORG Gadget in its physical format for the Nintendo Switch. As of the moment, it’s currently penciled for an early December of 2020 launch in the US.
Become a music producer anywhere on-the-go!
KORG Gadget for the Nintendo Switch allows your musically-inclined character to play around and record music. Gain access to everything KORG Inc. has manufactured. This includes electronic musical instruments, audio processors, guitar pedals, electronic tuners and more. Just imagine working with these multiple devices and instruments without having to spend tons of cash on it. This game will fit every musician like a glove!
Plus, a special mode awaits challenging every player’s creativity and passion for music with its song production mode with a time limit. But, that’s not all. You can also call up to seven of your friends and collaborate on producing music together in the local/online multiplayer options for eight people.
Bring out the musician in you because it’s time to mess with electronics, produce various kinds of tones with KORG Gadget for the Nintendo Switch!
Are you ready to start your music production studio in the palm of your hand?
Now Open for Pre-order
You can find the trailer, features, and screenshots of the game below.
- Robust music composition/production tools in a compact cartridge
- Simple to use and easy to understand; anyone can create music anywhere and everywhere
- 16 different synthesizer and drum machine gadgets with additional DLC gadgets available
- Gadgets have retro-inspired tactile control knobs that you can turn by rotating the Joy-Con controllers
- Game-like modes including “Time Limit,” “My First Gadget” with local and online multiplayer collaboration for up to eight players
- Users can exchange song data with friends
- Includes demo songs that users can study and modify
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!