Back 4 Blood Confirmed For June 22, 2021 Release Date | Pre-order Now!
Back 4 Blood
PS4™, PS5™, XONE™ & XSX™- US & EU
- Back 4 Blood is an upcoming cooperative first-person shooter from Turtle Rock Studios, the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise.
- The game will launch for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X.
- Pre-order is now open here at Playasia.
Award- winning independent developer, Turtle Rock Studios is back with a new thrilling cooperative first person shooter game Back 4 Blood, in partnership with Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment. Yes, you read it right! If you are a big fan of the Left 4 Dead franchise, this game is something you should look forward to.
More so, the game will launch for PS4, PS5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X on June 22, 2021.
Back 4 Blood is a thrilling cooperative first-person shooter from the creators of the critically acclaimed Left 4 Dead franchise. You are at the center of a war against the Ridden. These once-human hosts of a deadly parasite have turned into terrifying creatures bent on devouring what remains of civilization. With humanity’s extinction on the line, it’s up to you and your friends to take the fight to the enemy, eradicate the Ridden, and reclaim the world. – Back 4 Blood
The humanity’s extinction is in the hands of your and your friends. So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Hence, here below are the game’s trailers, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Cooperative Story Campaign – Fight your way through a dynamic, perilous world in a four-player co-op story campaign where you must work together to survive increasingly challenging missions. Play with up to 3 of your friends online or go solo and lead your team in battle
- Competitive Multiplayer – Play with or against friends in PVP. Become a Cleaner, one of the immune survivors, with special perks or switch sides and play as the horrific Ridden. Both sides come with unique weapons, abilities, and specialties
- Extreme Replayability – A new “roguelike” card system creates different experiences each and every time, putting you in control to craft custom decks, roll different builds and undertake more demanding fights. The Game Director is constantly adjusting to player actions, ensuring exciting fights, extreme gameplay diversity, and tougher legions of Ridden – including mutated boss types up to 20 feet tall
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!