Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut Now Available For Pre-order!
Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut
Nintendo™ Switch – Japan & EU
- Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut is an upcoming adventure video game for the Nintendo Switch from developer Jo-Mei Games.
- It is the newer version of the Sea of Solitude game that was released last year.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Sea of Solitude: Director’s Cut is an upcoming emotional action adventure game from Jo-Mei Games. The title sounds familiar right? The original game was released last year for PC, PS4 and Xbox One platforms. And next year on the 4th of March, the Director’s Cut of the game will launch exclusively for the Nintendo Switch.
More so, this game has won various awards and nominations. Such as a nomination for Games for Impact in The Game Awards 2019, winner for Best 3D Visuals in Unity Awards 2019 and more.
Kay knows monsters. Monsters that you know, too. Loneliness, depression, and abandonment take on the form of frightening beasts and fantastical creatures in the award-winning Sea of Solitude, an action/adventure game revisited for the Nintendo Switch™, now as The Director’s Cut. Adventure through a beautiful and troubling world where nothing is as it seems, to confront and conquer your fears. Featuring a deeply moving script by Cornelia Geppert, Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut takes you through a drowned city where light has been submerged in darkness, and metaphorical creatures evoke painful emotions that Kay must face and overcome.
Journey with Kay by boat and on foot, navigate harsh landscapes, solve puzzles and confront the monsters to help her find her inner peace and her sea of solitude. Experience an ever-evolving world rendered in lush visuals and supported by a mesmerizing score, and bring to the surface the inner strength that lies within us all. – Quantic Dream
So, what are you waiting for? A touching and exciting adventure await! Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s trailers, features and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- A beautiful and troubling universe – Set in a fantastical drowned world. Explore the unique and ever-changing environments by swimming, running and navigating, encountering monsters and overcoming challenging obstacles along the way
- An emotional adventure — Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut takes you on a beautiful and heart-pounding action-adventure with Kay, a girl so hopeless that she has turned into a monster. Guide her through the tempest towards tranquility as she faces off against relentless beasts of her own making who want to see her capsize and drown, unless she can summon the inner strength to face them
- Only for Nintendo Switch™ — With features exclusive for the Nintendo Switch™, immerse yourself in the world of Sea of Solitude: The Director’s Cut with a customizable photo mode, gyroscope integration, and more that brings the director’s vision to life like never before
- Try it for free — A demo version, available in the Nintendo eShop on March 4, 2021, gives you a chance to play through the first chapter of the game for free
- Updated from 2019 version – The Director’s Cut features a rewritten script, a new cast of voice actors, and augmented cutscenes and animations that convey the narrative and gameplay experience in the most complete way
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!
Don’t Forget to catch HUGE discounts on our Christmas & New Year Deals!
🎄 Valid from 23 Dec 2020 until 4 January 2021, 2PM, HKT (GMT+8) only 🎄