Overcooked! All You Can Eat Heads To PS4, XONE, SW & PC This March 23
Overcooked! All You Can Eat
PS5™, XSX™, XONE™, PS4™ & SW – US, EU, JP & Asia
Team 17 has confirmed that Overcooked! All You Can Eat will be heading to PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox One, and PC this March 23. Yes, you read it right! The announcement has confirmed the release date as well!
Watch the announcement trailer below!
More so, pre-orders for the recently announced console versions of the game are now open here at Playasia. Pre-order yours now!
In case you missed it…
Overcooked! All You Can Eat is a compilation of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 for the next-generation consoles. In addition, the first game Overcooked was also rebuilt using Overcooked! 2’s engine, gives players an option of online multiplayer and crossplay.
Moreover, according to Team17, the game’s developer Overcooked! All You Can Eat will include new accessibility options and an assist mode, helping any wannabe master chef experience the heat of the kitchen.
The assist mode will include options such as the ability to slow the timeouts on recipes, increase the duration of rounds, and the option to skip levels. While the accessibility functions include a scalable user interface, dyslexic-friendly text, and colour blindness options.
Hold onto your chef hats and prepare your appetite for an XXL portion of Overcooked magic!
Overcooked, Overcooked 2, and every morsel of additional content released for both games are being blended together and remastered from the ground up in Overcooked! All You Can Eat.
The game’s PS5 and Xbox Series X versions are here! So, what are you waiting for? Buy Overcooked! All You Can Eat now!
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Every mouthful: Includes every piece of Overcooked! and Overcooked! 2 content, remastered and available in 60 frames per second in up to 4K resolution
- Multiple multiplayer courses: Levels originally from Overcooked! are playable with online multiplayer support for the very first time, with every Overcooked! All You Can Eat kitchen also featuring cross-play functionality in a post-launch update
- Exclusive new kitchens & cooks: New levels, new chefs, and additional skins for every single chef – all exclusive to Overcooked! All You Can Eat
- Trophies/Achievements: Brand new trophy and achievement sets for players to unlock
- Cooking for all: Accessibility options and a new assist mode opens the game to more players than ever before
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!
© 2021 Playasia. OK to reproduce if copyright note stays intact.