The Caligula Effect 2 JP & US Versions Now Available For Pre-order!
The Caligula Effect 2
PS4™ & Switch – US & Japan
- The Caligula Effect 2 is an upcoming RPG for PS4 and the Nintendo Switch.
- The game will release in Japan on June 24 and this fall in the West.
- Both versions are now available for pre-order here at Playasia.
FuRyu and Historia have announced their upcoming RPG The Caligula Effect 2 for PlayStation 4 and the Nintendo Switch. The game will launch in Japan on June 24. Meanwhile, NIS America will be publishing the game in the Western Regions this fall. Stay tuned for the exact release date in the West.
In addition, Western versions will have English subtitles with Japanese voice-overs.
Dive into a reality-warping adventure from scenario-writer Tadashi Satomi and Director Takuya Yamanaka!
A virtuadoll named Regret has created the world of Redo in order to save people from their past regrets by unknowingly imprisoning them in a simulation. However, this “paradise” is shaken to the core when a virtual idol named χ breaks into Regret’s virtual reality and restores a high school student’s memories of the real world.
In order to escape Redo, they re-establish the Go-Home Club, a resistance group that seeks to fight against Regret and her enforcers, the Obbligato Musicians. – NIS America
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order The Caligula Effect 2 now!
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s trailers, features, and screenshots for you to enjoy:
- Welcome to Tatefushi Academy – Meet the fresh faces of the Go-Home Club, whose memories are awakened by the virtuadoll, χ. Recruit other students to aid you, challenge the virtuadoll, Regret, and her Obbligato Musicians, and escape the false world of Redo!
- Breakout Battles – Seize the tactical advantage by utilizing the Imaginary Chain to predict your enemies’ moves and execute the perfect attack sequence
- An Unforgettable Paradise – Scenario-writer Tadashi Satomi and Director Takuya Yamanaka have masterfully crafted this tale of Redo, adorning it with a pulse-pounding, vocaloid-inspired soundtrack
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!