Quest of Dungeons Releasing Physically in Asia for the Nintendo Switch
Quest of Dungeons
Nintendo™ Switch – ASIA
- Quest of Dungeons is back! The game will receive a physical release in Asia on April 13.
- It is designed to launch for the Nintendo Switch with English language support.
- Now open for pre-order here at Playasia.
Guess who’s back in the modern gaming era? It’s Quest of Dungeons! After seven years of its initial release on multiple platforms, the award-winning turn-based dungeon crawler is now ready to take on Nintendo’s flagship console!
Publisher Leoful and Portuguese developer Upfall Studios are pleased to announce their collaboration to bring the physical release of Quest of Dungeons to the Nintendo Switch in Asia. Plus, players can enjoy the game with its very helpful feature — English language support. But that’s not all! The game will also come packed with a reversible cover designed with never-before-seen artwork. *while supplies last.
You can check out the box art below.
Choose your hero and enter the dungeons!
Quest of Dungeons is a turn-based dungeon crawler game: a procedural roguelike featuring a retro art style from the era of 16-bit games.
An evil Dark Lord has stolen all the light, and it’s up to you to defeat him and restore it. Play as one of five brave heroes – Warrior, Wizard, Assassin, Shaman, or a secret unlockable hero. Traverse across procedural dungeons, defeat the enemies within, and loot everything you find to survive. Learn new skills in Tomes you find along the way and buy/sell items at shops.
Available here at Playasia!
Quest of Dungeons is due out on April 13, 2021. Now available to pre-order here at Playasia. Worldwide shipping!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- Procedural dungeons and weapons, making every playthrough unique
- Challenging boss fights and quests
- Five playable heroes, including a very special one that unlocks after you beat the game
- Four game modes and difficulty levels to choose from
- Permadeath – once you die, game over man, game over!
- Compare your score against players around the world in the online leaderboards
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!