Yuoni Physical Version for PS4 and PS5 Now Available For Pre-order!
- Yuoni is an upcoming survival horror game from publisher Chorus Worldwide and developer Tricore.
- A physical edition for PS4 and PS5 will launch on August 19, 2021.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Chorus Worldwide and Tricore have confirmed the physical release of its upcoming survival horror game titled Yuoni. On top of that, the physical edition for PS4 and PS5 will be released in Japan on August 19.
Brace yourself and muster up your courage as the PS5 version runs in 4k resolution at 60 frames per second. According to Game Pressure, the game’s location is full of ghosts, some are blind or deaf. The player has no combat skills, and to be able to survive hiding behind objects and holding your breath is great advice.
Yuoni is a first-person horror action game set in Japan in the year 1990. As Ai, a grade-schooler yet to realize how closed off she is, you are forced to play children’s games in a world of permanent dusk. There, Ai’s life hangs in the balance as you are attacked day after day by shadowy entities and eyeball monsters among other horrors. Eventually, monsters start to bleed into the real world, where Ai discovers that she, too… – Chorus Worldwide
Get ready to play various childish games with your life at stake. Pre-order Youni physical edition now!
Note: The availability of all items are subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s features and screenshots.
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Wxg9AUqALMs?feature=oembed&wmode=opaque&enablejsapi=1&origin=https://www.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Wxg9AUqALMsActual comparison
src in: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Wxg9AUqALMs?enablejsapi=1&origin=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.play-asia.com
src gen: https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/Wxg9AUqALMs
- Evolving gameplay – Test your courage in a dangerous game of hide and seek before initiating a terrifyingly twisted version of tag with abominations not of this world. Use the items you’ve gathered to flee your sunset hell, but be sure to remember the paths you’ve taken or risk being trapped there forever
- Japanese locations ablaze with a haunting, beautiful sunset – Experience an unnerving mix of beauty, fear and nostalgia in a mysterious world where a Japanese house, school and hospital are all inexplicably connected. Explore corridors dyed twilight crimson, witness the ethereal glow of amber through paper walls of a traditional Japanese house and escape creeping black shadows in hospital rooms where the power is somehow always out
- Hide or die – 10-year-old Ai has no defensive measures to defeat the enemies you face; instead, you must take advantage of each spirit’s weaknesses to survive. Hold your breath to sneak past blind foes or dash past deaf ones as quick as your little legs can carry you. And if you can’t get away in time, prepare to suffer a dire fate at the hands of unimaginable forces
- If only there were another way… – Upon clearing the game, another ending will become available to you. What story will this new path unveil? Slipping back into the terrifying world of Yuoni will see you face considerably more challenging foes for an even greater reward
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!