Distrust Standard and Collector’s Edition For Switch | Pre-order Now!
- Distrust is a survival game that follows the story of survivors who take refuge at an abandoned arctic base after a helicopter crash.
- The game’s physical edition for Switch will be available in Standard and Collector’s Edition.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Badland Games has confirmed the physical edition of the survival adventure game Distrust. The game is inspired by the 1982 horror film titled The Thing by John Carpenter.
The game story follows a group of stranded survivors in an Arctic base after a helicopter crash. Can they stay awake and fight exhaustion to survive or will they go mad and eventually can’t tell the difference between reality and a hallucination?
A helicopter crash left a group of explorers stranded near an Arctic research station. The survivors will have to resist the nightmares of dead frost and hunger. As they try to escape the dangers of the long dark polar night and find the way to the shelter of the abandoned station, all they are doing is sinking deeper into a nightmare scenario.
When they fall asleep, they attract a terrifying force that sucks the life out of their bodies, but the longer they battle exhaustion and stay awake, the less likely they are to survive. Guide the explorers through a randomly generated station, overcome the severe climate and fight the unfathomable! – Nintendo
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order the Standard Edition below!
The game will also launch a Collector’s Edition, which is also available for pre-order here at Playasia. (This edition has limited quantity only)
- Switch Game: Distrust
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s trailer, features, and screenshots.
- MYSTERIOUS ANOMALIES WAITING IN THE WINGS – They come out of nowhere and disappear instantly. They may be faster than light or may crawl slowly till they get near enough to strike. What are they? What do they want?
- THE ENDLESS NIGHT AND EXTREME CLIMATE – Explore and research the abandoned station, gather and craft the tools and open the supply boxes so you don’t starve from hunger and cold.
- PROCEDURAL GENERATION – A randomly generated base turns every new playthrough into a unique adventure
- 15 SURVIVORS TO CHOOSE FROM – Every character has unique skills and abilities to fit any survival strategy of yours
- AN ABSORBING NARRATION WITH TONS OF PLOT TWISTS AND QUESTS TO COMPLETE – What is that force that inhabits the station? Is that an alien from outer space or a mythical ancient creature from the depths of the centuries? Or is that a result of a failed scientific experiment? Survive to learn the answer!
- ALTERED PERCEPTION OF REALITY – As the explorers try to sleep just enough to stay alive, they slowly go mad and eventually reach the point where they can no longer trust their senses and tell the difference between reality and a hallucination
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!