E3 2021 Confirmed – Schedule and Free Registration Revealed
Four-day Virtual Event (E3 2021)
Last year’s biggest gaming expo, E3, was canceled last year because of the COVID-19 outbreak. Now, if you’re wondering if it will get canceled again this year, well not anymore!
However, since the pandemic is not yet over, E3 still couldn’t proceed with holding the event in a physical environment. As an alternative, the Entertainment Software Association decided to go digital as a four-day digital event. It will start on June 12, Saturday and will run until June 15, Tuesday.
Yesterday, June 3, 2021, the Associaton officially unveiled in a press release that E3 will hit the green light this year and shared its schedule and registration details.
The good news? Fans around the world can register for FREE in the E3 2021 portal and app, giving access to virtual “booths,” forums, events, profile creation, gamification, and more. Register through the E3 website and get ready to witness digital presentations from major industry publishers such as Nintendo and Microsoft, panel discussions, celebrity appearances, exciting reveals, and more.
Check out the schedule below directly from the Entertainment Software Association.
Hosted by Alex “Goldenboy” Mendez, Jacki Jing and Greg Miller, the E3 2021 broadcast will feature major publisher showcases, press conferences, industry panels, extended livestreams, special celebrity guest appearances and more.
- Saturday, June 12, broadcast pre-show starts at 10am PT / 1pm ET
- E3 2021 will kick off with press conferences from Ubisoft and Gearbox Entertainment, as well as a session with GamesBeat.
- Sunday, June 13, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:45am PT / 11:45am ET
- Microsoft’s long-awaited Xbox & Bethesda Games Showcase will take place starting at 10am PT / 1pm ET.
- Fans can also look forward to special presentations from SQUARE ENIX, the PC Gaming Show and the Future Games Show.
- Warner Bros. Games, Back 4 Blood and 24 Entertainment will also be featured.
- Monday, June 14, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- Alongside press conferences from several indie developers, presentations from Mythical Games, Freedom Games, Razer and Capcom will take place, as well as a Diversity, Equity & Inclusion Panel Discussion from Take-Two Interactive throughout the day.
- Verizon and Intellivision will also be featured, along with a session with VENN.
- Tuesday, June 15, broadcast pre-show starts at 8:00am PT / 11:00am ET
- The last day of E3 will include Nintendo’s Nintendo Direct and Nintendo Treehouse: Live programming starting at 9am PT / 12pm ET.
- BANDAI NAMCO, Yooreka Games and GameSpot will also have focused events.
- The broadcast will round out with the Official E3 2021 Awards Show.
Registration begins today for fans around the globe to access the E3 online portal and app. Beginning on Saturday, June 12, the portal will provide access to:
- Select Exhibitor Booths – Featuring special events, VOD content and articles, exhibitor booths will act as hubs within the portal for key announcements and game or product information tied to participating exhibitors (the full list of exhibitors with virtual booths can be found on the E3 website)
- Lounges – Online gathering spots for all E3 attendees
- Forums – Special boards for focused online discussion and sharing among attendees
- Leaderboards – Gamified elements that can be collected and displayed, encouraging fans to interact in as many ways as possible
- Profile Creation – All attendees can create and customize their own unique profiles
The Association also notes that the above information may also change leading up to the first day of broadcast.
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!