Colossus Down Standard and Destroy ‘Em Up Editions Now Open For Pre-order!
PS4™ & Switch – US & EU
- Colossus Down physical release for PS4 and Nintendo Switch will be published by Tesura Games.
- The physical versions will be available in Standard and Destroy ‘Em Up Editions.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
Tesura Games has confirmed the physical release of Beat ’em Up game Colossus Down. In addition, the game will be available in Standard and Destroy ‘Em Up Editions for PlayStation 4 and Nintendo Switch consoles. Also, the game is now available digitally.
Moreover, check out the exciting inclusions of Destroy ‘Em Up Edition below!
- Game: Colossus Down
- PVC Pin
- Sticker Set
- 3 Mini Comics
- Washi Tape
- Set Combo Cards
- “Destroyer Breakfast” Special Box
Take a look!
— COLOSSUS DOWN out now (@MangoProtocol) June 1, 2021
Get ready for a one-of-a-kind humorous action game blended with strategic destruction, keen decision making, and an awesome narrative.
Thanks, Mango Protocol!
Nika has just finished the first phase of her plan to destroy everything that isn’t cool: the construction of a combat mecha called MechaNika. There’s no time to lose, so join Nika, get your hands on MechaNika’s controls and demolish the entire planet. You have to put an end to history books, planned obsolescence, kitschy dresses, never-ending sagas of boring video games, and pea soup.
And if there’s someone in the world that hates vegetables more than Nika, it’s her friend Agatha. She is an insomniac butcher and prophetess of Carnivorism that loves animals and their succulent meat in equal measure. That’s why, when she learns of the objectives of Nika’s plan, she doesn’t hesitate to join the mission of destruction. Alongside the Great Bleeding Pig, god of Carnivorism, to subdue any grass-eating, non-believers that get in the way.
But watch out, because along the way you’ll realize that Nika and Agatha are not the only ones that have a plan to change the world, and not everything’s as simple as it might have seemed at the start. You’ll have to make some tough and irreversible decisions to achieve your objectives or renounce them.
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Looking for the Standard Edition? Pre-order it below!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here below are the game’s features and screenshots.
- Join forces with Nika, get behind the controls of MechaNika and bring an end to everything that isn’t cool
- Convert your mission into a cooperative experience for 2 players with Agatha and the Great Bleeding Pig
- Manage your resources during combat and execute endless, strategic combos to cause more and more harm to your enemies
- Unlock the dumbshredder, the chopping tornado, and the groundcracker. Also, don’t forget the scarlet vomit and up to 8 devastating special attacks
- Take on innumerable challenges in a combination of beat’em up, shoot’em up, platforming and puzzles
- Discover the Neon District, Candyland and the rest of the Psychotic world through 18 totally distinct levels
- Locate all of the geeky references, illustrated in a unique visual style
- Revel in an original, varied, dynamic and immersive soundtrack
- Take crucial and thought-provoking decisions during your quest, until you discover the 4 alternative endings for this epic and twisted adventure
- Complete the mission with infinite lives or with just one chance in permadeath mode, if you dare
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!