Lyrica & Lyrica 2 Stars Align Switch Physical With English Support Releases in October
Lyrica & Lyrica 2 Stars Align
Nintendo™ Switch – JAPAN
- Cosen will bring the physical bundle of Lyrica & Lyrica 2 Stars Align for the Nintendo Switch on October 7.
- It has English language support.
- Pre-order for Standard and Special Edition is now available here at Playasia.
Let’s groove to the rhythm! Cosen has revealed the newest video game to its varied collection. The bundle Lyrica & Lyrica 2 Stars Align is coming to the Nintendo Switch in Japan. Mark your calendars as it launches on October 7.
Wait, there’s more! The bundle offers English language support! So, no need to worry about language support. So, are you ready for this rhythm game to arrive next month?
Watch the trailer below.
Lyrica is a rhythm game from RNOVA Studio. It was originally released for the mobile, then followed by the Switch release. Now, thanks to Cosen, it’s time to groove to the beat with this upcoming bundle for the Nintendo Switch in October.
Here’s the game description below via Cosen.
Lyrica is a rhythm game that’s unique in many ways. It’s musically entertaining; it expresses literature artistically; it applied poetries in the gameplay and created a new gaming experience for the gamers.
The story portrays a young man Chun who wants to become a musician. One night he has a dream of traveling to the ancient past in China and encounters a mysterious poet.
The game combined music notes and classic poems, gamers experience the beauty of Chinese calligraphies and poems by tapping on the lyric that sync with the rhythm, or draw calligraphy through the music notes.
Lyrica & Lyrica 2 Stars Align for the Nintendo Switch with English support launches on October 7 in Japan. No worries, as Playasia ships worldwide. So, pre-order yours now!
Along with the Standard Edition, the Special Edition is also available for pre-order. Here are the inclusions below.
- Switch Game: Lyrica & Lyrica 2 Stars Align
- Recorded Songs CD
- Digital Artbook
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
- Lyrics are an important part of the gameplay
- We applied Chinese calligraphy to the gameplay
- We’re the first rhythm game that collects indigenous music, Taiwanese Hokkien music, and a cappella music
- We combined classic Chinese literature with Taiwanese modern culture in our storyline
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. You can also rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!