The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki IV: The End of Saga (Chinese) | Pre-order Now!
Nintendo™ Switch – Asia
- The Legend of Heroes: Sen no Kiseki IV: The End of Saga is the final chapter in the story-driven RPG series Sen No Kiseki.
- This version supports Chinese and Korean subtitles.
- Pre-order is now available here at Playasia.
The last chapter in the story-driven RPG series Sen No Kiseki, The Legend of Heroes: Sen No Kiseki IV- The End of Saga Asia physical release for the Nintendo Switch is here! This version supports Chinese and Korean subtitles.
In addition, the game will feature all the characteristics that the series are known for, including new areas, cameos of the characters from the previous titles, mini-games, and expansive quests.
The Erebonian Empire is on the brink of all-out war! Taking place shortly after the ending of Trails of Cold Steel III, the heroes of Class VII find themselves against the full force of the Empire in an attempt to stop its path of total domination. Further, the hero of the Erebonian Civil War and Class VII’s instructor, Rean Schwarzer, has gone missing. Now, the students of Class VII, old and new, must unite with heroes from all over the continent to create the only chance the world has to be spared from total destruction.
So, what are you waiting for? Pre-order yours now!
Note: The availability of all items is subject to change without prior notice.
Hence, here are the game’s features, and screenshots for you to enjoy!
- The Ultimate Class Reunion – Boasting the largest roster in series history, heroes from all over seek to join the cause! The heroes of Class VII unite with Crossbell’s Special Support Section and even the heroes of Liberl
- Battle Most Refined – New and returning systems join the already polished combat of The Legend of Heroes series, including the ability to summon giant mechs to the field for devastating attacks, engage in Auto Battle for more expedient combat, and utilize Lost Arts, the most powerful Orbal magic capable of turning the tide of battle
- Pursuits of the War Weary – In between epic battles, catch a breather with a number of mini-games including returning favorites like Vantage Master, and fishing and puzzle games, as well as all-new pursuits like Poker, Blackjack, and the Horror Coaster
Join our Playasia Loyalty Program and earn Playasia coins for every purchase. Also, you can rank up to get even better Loyalty Program perks!